How dare they change my favorite juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
It seems the good ppl at FA have gone and tinkered w/ my "adv" and fav juice hypnotic mist...this makes me sad and irritable, I thought I was pretty lucky to find it after only 25 flavors or so and was happily cruising along making giant vats of the stuff when suddenly I get this bottle of condensed flavor that's very light yellow instead of dark yellow - at first I blamed ecigexpress for watering it down....I'll be the first to admit tho I was wrong to jump to conclusions cuz it def wasn't them - I just made 120ml w/ half a bottle of 30ml flavor which is just about right, took a vape and the taste is there but it's diff't - very diff't - smells sorta the same, diff't color but the taste is now completely one dimensional and way too sweet.

I'm severely disappointed needless to say and now have to go find a new "adv"... oh the humanity, poor me... Man I rly LOVED that stuff tho, now it's just OK...what a pity. I understand they did this once before too, it used to be pink apparently. The .......s!

Oh well, just had to come on here and rant about it....

Anyone else have their fav juice get changed on em like that?

Vappa

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Netherlands
Oh well, just had to come on here and rant about it....

Anyone else have their fav juice get changed on em like that?

Why not rant to them directly? Maybe you've a bottle that's off. I'm sure they are willing to give you a good answer.

I had a similar experience with their Walnut. I just left it steeping for 4 months (the flavor bottle, not my mix ;)). After that it was good.
Also some juices change color over time. It might become more the yellowish color you're used to, and the taste might alter too.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
Same thing happened to me. I was vaping the same liquid for about 2 years and they changed it. Very annoying. I know other flavoring companies carry their own brand of Hypnotic Mist, maybe give one of them a try.

I always just assumed they were getting it from FA and relabeling it and all hypnotic mist was the same, I've gotten it from 3 vendors, 2 pre-mixed and 1 DIY condensed and it all tasted the same...until now anyway.... Maybe you're right though and there are some knock-offs out there...I'll look around, thx.

BTW - I have a feeling the problem is actually ecx cuz they seemed to have screwed up my entire order - the choc caramel I got smells and tastes like rubbing alcohol and the nic base has a very strong smell to it and slightly off flavor, plus something leaked all over during shipping. 3 other flavors I got are fine though so idk...I emailed FA to ask about the change in color and taste but haven't received a reply yet. Ecx is completely unconcerned and willing to do nothing to remedy the situation tho so I'll be buying my supplies elsewhere from now on. LF has FA flavors and wizard labs maybe for base.

I did try some hypno mist flavor w/ cvs VG and it tasted the same though so the flavor is def off - just dont know who the culprit is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread