Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
My landlord decided to make my building smoke-free so he could save on his fire insurance. Tried to get the doc to write me a script for gum, but they blew me off... I started googling, found a local shop and off I went! I jumped right in and have been loving it! I'm totally amazed with all the great flavors and it is very satisfying for me, except when my stress level gets WAY too high... I do have a ciggy now and again, but the more I vape, the less I like them....

ChaosTheory

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Baltimore
www.epicdelusion.com
I quit smoking and started vaping so my voice for smoker's to smoke in bars would seem less partial... now I'm fighting the attempted ecig bans and legislation. I hope the irony isn't lost on the good politicians of NYC and Baltimore.... Hope my vaping/smoking doesn't displace the sweet aroma of your city streets ;)

AmericanPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
New Mexico
Saw e-cigs years ago but couldn't find any good info on the healthier claim so I passed, I have looked into a lot of "Healthier" claims before so I know not to jump on to something until the research is open to the public and to scientific scrutiny. But back in Feb. a friend of mine picked up a Mystic from Wal-Mart so I looked into it a man is the information out there now. The chemicals in them the different types of batteries,etc,etc. So I started with a mystic moved to a Lavatube clone and now will be picking up a Provari soon. so i think i like stuff and will keep with it.

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
I had always been intrigued by all the "blu" ads and stuff like that, but felt that was a complete ripoff. I was really wanting to quit smoking badly. One day I walked into a 7-11 that I don't frequent often to buy a pack of analogs and they had NJoy rechargeable kits for $20.

After the first one failed I went back and bought another complete kit so I knew I wanted to stick with it. I started googling, found ecf, ordered an ego kit from vapor kings. Held me over for a few months and now I'm rockin a buzz pro! My one year vapeiversary is in about 10 days!

I have to say though, I never thought I'd get my ecig stuff under control to a point that I can still be in a room full of smokers and not even want one. AWESOME.

echofinder

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Damascus, MD
www.reddit.com
My buddy & his gf picked up some eGo's on their way out to visit us, so we spent all weekend vaping & trying flavors. he had done exorbitant amounts of research prior so we were bombarded with information. Interestingly he took a very active conversion approach towards us, which in any other situation would annoy the s*** out of me, but I was hooked after the first puff & wanted all the info I could get.

V_Joe1981

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
Eagan, MN.
I first hear about vaping in 2009 on the news. I remember some restaurant was renting them off to customers and looked cool to me, but slowly forgot all about it. Took a trip to the Mall Of America and the "smoke everywhere" kiosk quickly sensed I was nic'ing and asked if I wanted to try it. I did and was amazed...no throat hit, but it was definitely enough to get on the comp and begin researching.

I found greensmoke.com and thought that was it and almost pulled my wallet out, but went on you tube to see reviews and saw one vid that the title said "green smoke sucks" and found out about the tornado/ego and bought everything Ala-cart :)

After smoking 2 1/2 packs a day down to 0 in little time was just amazing to me and glad I put in the research time, saw how the product worked and took the plunge. I now have a silver bullet, screwdriver mk II, Jazz cartopipe and my original tornado/ego battery from mid may 2010 :vapor: I have currently written down my PV grocery list and the Buzz Pro and Provari are on the top of my list and will save as much as I can that's for sure!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I actually got an internship at an Ecig company one summer in college right as I had stopped smoking analogs. I just kept with it because I felt like I didn't need to go back. I got the same "experience" from vaping (hand to mouth, something in my hand, etc).

my friend let me use his AA battery mod box that looked like a detonator for explosives i had hidden in my trunk...

AteOhAter

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
California, SF Bay Area
Someone at work read an article about e-cigs and suggested I look into them. I wasn't even thinking about quitting smoking, but bought an e-cig kit anyway just because they sounded interesting. Over a 4 day period, I was vaping more and more and smoking less and less and on the 5th, totally quit smoking. Without even trying ! That was about a year and a half ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread