Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
yup, top cap popped off when it fell out of my pocket getting out of my truck, the cheap plastic top cracked in half. (had the volcano lavatube)

oddly enough, it still works! unfortunately, not that well....soooooo

ordered a vector from vaporbeast....noticed that the entire mod was made of metal as opposed to just the tube, plus resistance check, plus battery meter, plus the juice well is deep enough to use recessed attys/cartos/clearos....plus higher amps.....nice upgrade for me i must say....

so anyone out there have any experience vaping a vector? (aka the young june lavatube v2.5) wondering how it compares to other mods like my standard lavatube, and if the pulse width modulation makes that big of a difference....just cause i'm antsy and wanna know

and guys, don't worry, i still got my KGO and twists to hold me over till it gets here :p

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I purchased this very same LT ( Vector Variable Volt aka the young june lavatube v2.5)from vaporbeast, been using it off/on for 2 months now......no real issues as of yet.

The VVV ( like alot of other VV out there) works well, but is not accurate. 3.7 volts is more like 4.5 volts (this is because of Vrms, an issue that is common in alot of VV mods currently). Not a real big issue, you just have to get more of a feel than rely on set voltage, common PWM issue. I have the chrome version, buttons are plastic and chrome paint has begun to wear off of the buttons. Only the chrome version has the recessed juice well to use recessed attys/cartos/clearos. As for higher amps, manufacturer claims 4w....haven't confirmed but I would say more in range of 3 - 3.5. Never owned the LT v1 so could not do a comparision.

Other than these I have no complaints thus far.

Last edited:

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
I purchased this very same LT ( Vector Variable Volt aka the young june lavatube v2.5)from vaporbeast, been using it off/on for 2 months now......no real issues as of yet.

The VVV ( like alot of other VV out there) works well, but is not accurate. 3.7 volts is more like 4.5 volts (this is because of Vrms, an issue that is common in alot of VV mods currently). Not a real big issue, you just have to get more of a feel than rely on set voltage, common PWM issue. I have the chrome version, buttons are plastic and chrome paint has begun to wear off of the buttons. Only the chrome version has the recessed juice well to use recessed attys/cartos/clearos. As for higher amps, manufacturer claims 4w....haven't confirmed but I would say more in range of 3 - 3.5. Never owned the LT v1 so could not do a comparision.

Other than these I have no complaints thus far.

Thanks for the info...I ordered the chrome as well, and the vrms issue isn't that big of a deal, as my old lava tube seemed to produce less voltage than stated, and with no ohm meter, I was adjusting to taste any way...I like my big mid though with that nice, warm vape, and I just don't get that with my twists or KGO.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread