How do the Fusion battery and the MaxxFusion batteries indicate that charging is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectraGlide

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I ordered the MaxxFusion kit and it came with the regular Fusion battery because of the backorder. Now, I'm assuming that the charger is common for all batteries, but for either battery the charger light is red all the time. With the Fusion battery on it, it flashed a whole bunch of times and repeated the flashing. With my old MaxxFusion battery that I got a couple of months ago, it faded out to black but the light remains red. What's up with this charger? I DO know that it is charging the batteries and charging them well. I just want to see a blue light at some point because it is so soothing. :2cool:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
That faint red glow will turn to faint green when it is done charging. The battery LED should be lit while charging, and go out when it's done.

Mine did the goofy flashing thing when the usb was in the wall charger portion because it's a little wiggly. But when I just use the usb part only it works better.

edit: as the the battery staying lit, I only know how the maxxfusion works, not sure about old fusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread