How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
akron,ohio
my girl's is the ego case. it'll fit both my ego-t's assembled, her ego-t and 4 10ml bottles of juice. i ordered my own i got the XL ill be putting 2-ego-t's,1 cheap ecig,4 10ml juice bottles,2 automizer,2 tanks and my charger in it. maybe more gotta wait till i gets here :D

Merry Christmas everyone! i hope your all having a wounderful time!!

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Redbucket: I think this tin might work for you. Its at Walmart in the cough drop section. The cough drops are called Fisherman's Friend. At my Walmart they are on the bottom self under all the packages of Hall's cough drops. It has a pic of a boat and fisherman on the front. The cough drops are in a sealed package inside. My husband swears by these cough drops and I think they are so nasty tasting. The tin is 3 3/4" L x 2.25" W x 3/4" thick with lid closed. I have 3 sizes of Ego batts, knowing my smallest is a 650 mah, I am assuming my mid size is 1100mah and my tallest is 1300mah. Can't remember, has been too long since I order them, but anyways the mid size batt fits fine lenghtwise with no atty on it, the tallest batt fits corner to corner with space on each side for a cone and atty. This tin would fit in a man's jean pocket w/o poking out. And it also looks manly. They cost 2.97 or 3.97. I don't usually pay attention, I just grab a few for the hubby during hunting season. I have like 8 empty tins taking up space on a shelf. If by my measurements your Ego-T batt would fit and you can't find them at Walmarts, I could mail you one or 2 if the shipping isn't too much. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

brandondparris

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
Alabama
I carry my eGo-T XL in a belt holster that came with my LED Maglite. It is the perfect diameter, keeps it upright and always in reach. I guess a Mini Maglite holster would work for a regular eGo, but it was a little short for my XL.

EDIT: was going to add a pic, but the eGo is black and the case is black, so it really just looked like a black rectangle in the pic.

Last edited:

Haus

Dec 27, 2011
Dallas Texas
IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

I am using a pencil bag that I had around the house for all the extras, and the case that came with my starter kit for my extra carts, and when my eGo is not in hand I just put it upright in my pocket or standing on my desk at work.

redbucket

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
USA
Redbucket: I think this tin might work for you. Its at Walmart in the cough drop section. The cough drops are called Fisherman's Friend. At my Walmart they are on the bottom self under all the packages of Hall's cough drops. It has a pic of a boat and fisherman on the front. The cough drops are in a sealed package inside. My husband swears by these cough drops and I think they are so nasty tasting. The tin is 3 3/4" L x 2.25" W x 3/4" thick with lid closed. I have 3 sizes of Ego batts, knowing my smallest is a 650 mah, I am assuming my mid size is 1100mah and my tallest is 1300mah. Can't remember, has been too long since I order them, but anyways the mid size batt fits fine lenghtwise with no atty on it, the tallest batt fits corner to corner with space on each side for a cone and atty. This tin would fit in a man's jean pocket w/o poking out. And it also looks manly. They cost 2.97 or 3.97. I don't usually pay attention, I just grab a few for the hubby during hunting season. I have like 8 empty tins taking up space on a shelf. If by my measurements your Ego-T batt would fit and you can't find them at Walmarts, I could mail you one or 2 if the shipping isn't too much. Hope this helps.

Thanks! And they don't taste great, you're right, but I have used them in the past -- Zinc and all that. I will buy a tin next time I start coming down with a cold!

Since I posted, I picked up a clip on eyeglass case at a thrift store, which perfectly fits my two batterys, two type A atomizers with tanks, and a 3ml bottle of juice. It's uncanny how well they fit, no additional padding necessary. Still more than I need to carry for short trips, but so much smaller than what I was carrying, so it's working out for me.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Where did you find that case?

I'd like to know as well! That's nice!

I've switched back to my ego w/ a Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer that I now carry around my neck. But I also have a huge toolbox that I've used for all my extras. Now that I've limited things down to a few preferences, something like that would be excellent to have.

jgriesinger

Aug 13, 2011
NW Ohio
CIMG0193.jpg

Sorry to those who were asking. Had a long and wonderful holiday and have not been active.

I had a few people ask so I decided I would post this. It is a Vaultz diabetic case modified to fit my needs.

YOU CAN FIND THIS CASE AT WALMART IN THE PHARMACY SECTION. It should cost 8-10 dollars.

On the left I dremmeled the case to put in a usb hub. 4 ports on the inside, 3 exterior ports. I use this to charge my Talon / Vgo eGo-T batteries, phone, run passthroughs at "vape parties".. whatever. It is usually plugged in at my desk, has 5amp output, so will pretty much do anything i need it to.

On the right side is a modified pill container made into a juice bottle holder. It holds 5 5ml bottles. Inside the clear case is my eGo-t attys, ego-t tanks, regular 510 attys, drip tips, cones, clearomizers

Not Pictured: under the clear case is a dental pick, tweezers, filling syringe, microfiber cloth, and alcohol wipes

Last edited:

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
I just started using my eGo-900mah kit a couple weeks ago after failing with Blu(who doesn't)...and now I'm trying to get my boyfriend on board as we all know that smelly butts is the last thing you want to smell when your trying to get away from them. His main concern is how to carry them around...he's a bartender and in the summer he's constantly jumping in the ocean and let's just say he's lost a number of cell phones so having him hold onto them is an issue. He has some knife pouches he doesn't use that can attach to his belt, so maybe that's the best way. I had to grab a bigger purse to carry mine around in the zip case that came with my kit...but i'm looking for something smaller...

Attachments

• P1000544.jpg
    P1000544.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Hittman1914

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Louisville Ky
Think you found your second job.. You could make and sell those... I'm first on the list though if you do lol lol

CIMG0193.jpg

Sorry to those who were asking. Had a long and wonderful holiday and have not been active.

I had a few people ask so I decided I would post this. It is a Vaultz diabetic case modified to fit my needs.

YOU CAN FIND THIS CASE AT WALMART IN THE PHARMACY SECTION. It should cost 8-10 dollars.

On the left I dremmeled the case to put in a usb hub. 4 ports on the inside, 3 exterior ports. I use this to charge my Talon / Vgo eGo-T batteries, phone, run passthroughs at "vape parties".. whatever. It is usually plugged in at my desk, has 5amp output, so will pretty much do anything i need it to.

On the right side is a modified pill container made into a juice bottle holder. It holds 5 5ml bottles. Inside the clear case is my eGo-t attys, ego-t tanks, regular 510 attys, drip tips, cones, clearomizers

Not Pictured: under the clear case is a dental pick, tweezers, filling syringe, microfiber cloth, and alcohol wipes

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC
Think you found your second job.. You could make and sell those... I'm first on the list though if you do lol lol

I would also I actually before seeing this post last night went to Wal-Mart and had the same idea of using a diabetic case and saw this exact case but didn't have any clue how I would actually use it. Now I can walk back over there and pick one of these up :)

Honigschmidt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Sacramento Ca
Sorry but I totally had to do this:

In the same style and respect as the OP "eyebedam" I also show my carrying case :D

vape.jpg

It's a simple waterproof, padded small camera case. I wanted something that was not bulky and simple to attach to my pants. For travel I really just wanted the basics.

...oh and the Gun Mod to ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread