The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by eyebedam, Oct 5, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StarrzChylde

StarrzChylde Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2010
    Florida
    Here is how I carry my daily gear with me. It's actually a Nintendo DSi case that I found for an awesome price at Goodwill. I ove this thing! The game cartridge hodlers fit 3 cartos each, and the pouch can hold up to 6 ten ml bottle easy. I put 4 ten ml bottles, an ECHO carto and an extra battery int ehre with room to spare.

IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg

2. Darhorn

Darhorn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't have a specific bag for just my PV
    I toss my iPad, phone, a couple mods and some juice in my muzetto bag

Screen Shot 2012-02-07 at 9.26.54 AM.jpg

3. JCB1

JCB1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2012
    New Jersey
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Waterfield Muzetto Bag! Been lusting for one for a long time! :)

4. Darhorn

Darhorn Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I picked it up after I took a new job. Figured that I deserved it :)
    Absolutely love it!

5. ambition

ambition Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Australia
    [​IMG]

I carry my 808's in these whenever I leave the house.

No zippers, latches or hassles and the best part is that I get them free with all my pants. :D

6. ambition

ambition Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Australia
    Sweet Jesus!!!! What a little ripper!

I never thought I'd ever say this, but that ego down the bottom looks tiny.

7. Lacedolphin

Lacedolphin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Harrodsburg,Ky.
    Wow, what a case! I'm trying to come with a lanyard design so I'll quit forgetting where I put my mod!
    I want it pretty or course but functional and washable. Maybe I'll get something knitted up to share this weekend.

8. Serianna

Serianna Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2012
    San Diego
    If you crochet you can ch3 and join then hdc into the center until you reach you needed diameter. Once you reach that hdc up and go until you reach desired length. Of course that would be for a round mod. I posted a picture in the favorite accessories thread. If you want to see.

9. Lacedolphin

Lacedolphin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Harrodsburg,Ky.
    Just got back from the yarn store! I got some rose suede, pink and sliver ribbon and some black fuzzy on sale. :) movies and crafts tomorrow all day!

10. Trucapri

Trucapri Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    North Carolina
    This is what I drop in my handbag whenever I leave the house . . . a $5 flash-drive case with the compartment stitching removed on one side for my spare battery.

Miscellaneous 008.jpg Miscellaneous 007.jpg

11. geekswife

geekswife Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2012
    Bartlesville, OK
    IMG_1246.jpg IMG_1247.jpg IMG_1248.jpg

Not the best fit, but it allows me to grab & go with everything in one place.

12. rubrduk

rubrduk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    show me
    your usb is there a battery in there to charge all of the usb or do you plug it in

13. sutbe1sm

sutbe1sm Full Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Saginaw, MI
    Mine's another one of those USB cases. I just throw my spare batt in the middle, zip it up and I'm on my way. I've got tons of carts, a 3ml bottle of juice, my USB charger wrapped in a plastic bag in case my juice leaks, and a pair of gloves for refilling. I'll probably switch to a bigger case when I get my eGO tank batt in the mail (soon!!) but this works for now :)
    IMAG0003.jpg IMAG0005.jpg

14. king0mm

king0mm Full Member Verified Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Roanoke, VA
    I also use the Case Logic 6 USB carrying case.
    Removed one of the stitchings on the pocket so my Box Mod could fit
    carryingcase.jpg

15. wickedalibi

wickedalibi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2010
    montana
    I work at home but was forever knocking over, dropping, misplacing my provari. So I made my own lanyard, case combo. I have been tweaking the neck strap because of the pv's weight but I been wearing this version for a month now and it's compfy. I also wanted something different from the leatherman, man looking thing. I fill up my big daddy tank, put a fresh battery in my provari, and I am good for at least 16 hours.
    resized 11jpeg.jpg resized 13jpeg.jpg

16. Puffythegun

Puffythegun Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    Georgia
    I use one of these. $5 but I use a ball chain instead of the leather lanyard. Cheap & effective.

[​IMG]

17. nanovapr

nanovapr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2011
    Catatonic State, USA
    This is my daily carry. The case is optional, but makes it easy with a removable lanyard. Shown with a USA five-cent piece for scale.
    I vape about 3 ml per day. I could carry additional bottles/cartos for more. This is good for vaping longer than I can stay awake.
    If I plan to be away from home for more than that, I make sure to have a USB port available to recharge.
    There is no occasion (or ability) to carry extra batteries, and I could vape while it is charging if I forgot to plug it in at night.

[​IMG]

High performance, no error messages. It would shut down in case of catastrophic failure, and is vented well.

[​IMG]

18. jtieri

jtieri Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    Chicago
    I mainly use my Provari V2. When I go out, I will sometimes take my otterbox 2000 with me. It's a GREAT storage case. Has foam on the inside to protect the contents. I usually carry a spare battery, some atty's, some juice, a tank and still have room. And if I want, I can even put the Provari in it and it's all in one spot. Not to mention it's waterproof...God Forbid!!!!

By the way....you can find them on eBay cheaper. I got mine brand new for $12.00!!

OtterBox 2000 Waterproof Case, Black Drybox // OtterBox.com

19. KnotGillty

KnotGillty Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2012
    Sacramento CA
    I have the exact same case. The thing is bullet proof:D

Here is the Vaultz case closed
    [​IMG]

Open: On the left are two Firefly units, a syringe, and a DCC Tank. On the bottom right are two 15ml bottles of juice along with a 10ml bottle. On the top right are boge cartos, drip tips, tank cartridges, atomizers, and two 6ml bottles of juice.
    [​IMG]

In my opinion, the Vaultz box is a great unit and best of all, it's under $9. Mine was also purchased at my local Wal-Mart. It was in the section with all the glucose meters near the pharmacy. The paperwork that came with the unit describes it as a 'Protective Medicine Case'. Also, there is a removable velcroed zipper pouch that comes with the unit. I removed the zipper pouch in order to fit the plano style plastic divider box. Thanks jgriesinger for the plastic box idea:toast:

20. Ramathorn937

Ramathorn937 Full Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Ohio, USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.