The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by eyebedam, Oct 5, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TommyG

TommyG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2012
    Aurora, CO
    The newest way I've been carrying my gear, the X-Acto case I revamped for an ego case has been repurposed as what I've been calling the Fail Box. I made this out of anger, and kind of posted it for some humor, but this thing has gotten decent feedback, and after a full 24 hours the voltage has yet to drop to 3.7.

IMG_20120412_212234.jpg

IMG_20120412_212410.jpg IMG_20120412_212334.jpg

2. ProveIt

ProveIt Full Member

Feb 21, 2012
    United States
    Too lazy to post custom pic, but I found the large eGo case was the right size for a travel kit for my White Cloud - will hold 2 spare batteries, 2 charger cables, dual port car charger, 4 port wall outlet (for cell phone as well), and 10 cartridges.

I have been pleasantly surprised with my metal carry case - reviews said it was flimsy, but they have held up fine.

I wish I could find a clamshell case that would fit an assembled White Cloud, additional battery, and at least 2 cartridges, but all I could find were too small.

I am in the process of putting together my camping travel hit - Pelican 1150 micro case to hold 2 packs of cartridges, 3 batteries, 2 charger cables, 2 solar batteries, hand crank charger, my iPhone, and some matches. With the clear lid I should be able to strap to my pack and let the solar batteries charge as I walk!

3. Uma

Uma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Calif
    My Zenesis Standard (18650) came in a Vault Case just like this one. The zippered case holds the Kanthal wire, Allen wrenches, SS mesh wires, and extra drip tips. The loops fit my extra batteries just perfectly, keeping them snuggly in place. Plus, of course, the Zenesis and other stuff fit in it perfectly too. It's great for extended trips out of the house, as well as for keeping everything in one organized place while at home.

4. Bubbakinns

Bubbakinns Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2010
    Central Coast, Ca
  5. Blargh23

Blargh23 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    Arizona, US
    As far as personal carry:

An extra battery, three cartomizers, and a 6ml bottle fit in a tall prescription bottle.

PV goes in a cheap lanyard case.

6. takirb

takirb Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    SC
    I use the same Case Logic USB flash drive case that's been posted a couple times before in this thread. I got it for Christmas years ago, and scrambled to find it last weekend. Nifty little case that's finally getting some use ;)

Watch for size comparison
    IMAG1082.jpg

2 10ml bottles, 3 Volt 808 batteries, 1 Volt USB charge adapter, drip tip, 510/808 adapter, 1 locked 1100mah KGO battery, EMDCC cartos, Smoketech 1.7 XL cartos, and a Q-tip and toothpick
    IMAG1077-1.jpg

808 cartos and KGO USB charger (not in picture) in the mesh backend
    IMAG1078.jpg

Thinking of modding a USB hub for charging into it somehow, maybe using the backend mesh or something. Not sure on that, but that Vault case posted earlier is pretty inspiring!

7. zapped

zapped Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just made this tonight for my Provari.If anyone wants one shoot me a pm and I can either tell you how to do it or can make one for you.

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

8. eleighc

eleighc Full Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Baytown

Awesome! A vaping emergency kit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.