The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you feel about Aegis X?

Discussion in 'Geekvape' started by Geekvape_Official, Sep 19, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    Ultimate Beast
    A.Unibody 510 connecter, robust quality
    B.Optimized button positions for single-hand operation
    C.Up to 6 high-grade materials to improve durability and user experience
    [​IMG]

2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Honestly it's hard to say without actually being able to put one in my hand. I like the looks of it and am sure it's well made. I haven't run into any geekvape products yet that I thought weren't. I haven't tried everything but have a pretty good collection.

• Like Like x 1
  3. phill_nz

phill_nz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2018
    it looks good
    it looks functional
    it looks robust
    all things i look for in a mod
    however when i use the same tanks, batteries and puff times on a smok ( x-priv and g-priv2 ) they last over 50% more puffs than on my legend at the same TH, taste and wattage

why ?

if this one lasts as long or even nearly as long ( new chips n codes ) then to me its a winner
    if its the same as the legend its a good but reluctant use

before we go there
    v1.2 2018 0710

4. 70olds

70olds Full Member

May 10, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Hello,
    I am liking it so far. I added one to my collection of Aegis Legends. :thumbs:

Because of the more rounded corners, it really feels good in the hand. It almost feels smaller.

Using a geekvape zeus sub-ohm tank on it.

5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    It does feel smaller to me than the legend. I really like the display and available options.

6. the wind

the wind Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2012
    alabama
    I use the original and the solo right now but the solo gets more use,being more pocket friendly. i'll wait for a single 21700 or 20700.Thanks for your great products.

7. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    Have only seen the brochures. Looks nice. The Screen is big but I personally don't really see that as a major advantage to me. It is still 18650 batteries. I have 3 aegis and an aegis solo with these batteries so no real advantage in upgrading. Had it been designed with 21700 batteries I would snag one.