How do you know when you have finally become an "E-cig" geek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyRoBato

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
Idaho
As soon as you make your own decisions about e-cig purchases rather than letting marketing decide for you. So, instead of buying based on what the advertisements for the product says, but purchasing based on own experiences and knowledge. When you can look at the description of a mass marketed product and call bull.... on it, your are a vapegeek. lol.... I think I just made a new word "vapegeek". :vapor:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
The first time I helped someone on this board.

I think I have accepted I get the geek aspect with everything I do. I came to grips with this when I realized I was a computer geek.

I was listening to a girl ranting about "a friend that comes to her for when in need of help but isn't there when she needs help". I made a comment about that sounding more like a client server relationship and she wanted a peer to peer. I immediately cringed when I realized what this comment said about me, lol.

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
I have always been a computer nerd, so entering the domain of E-cig geek, was probably not that big of a step for me. I have never really been an electronics or electrical geek (you know interested in circuits, voltage, ohms, amps, etc) until e-cigs came into my life. Thus I had no need for a multimeter. But e-cigs have taught me, or forced me rather, to learn alot of stuff I would never have bothered with before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread