• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How do you like your zombies?

I like em...

• slow

• fast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
now that I think about it.....that was an incredibly stupid question wasn't it?

Zombie wouldnt even register a Vampire because they are not technically alive.....and ditto the other way around. so ...ah.....nevermind. sorry....hehe

however....I DO think that Vampires would certainly get a great deal of morbid pleasure just from being able to screw with Zombies....metophorically speaking of course......kind of like teasing the neighbors rottweiler.......or....Zombie practical jokes......I know I certainly would if I thought I could get away with it.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

3783575279_fbb566dff5.jpg

Slow zombies are zombies. Fast zombies are a different creature. I like fast zombies, but they really should be called something else.

Speedy Zombalez ?

Last edited:
Sorry all you "fast Zombie" voters. I like my Zombies slow.. easier to get the Head shots, and since i will be scared when they start coming at me, i will want some extra time to get my head shot on. it the crawlers that you need to worry about, think about how much their head moves from side to side when they crawl. Makes the head shot all the more difficult. And in the event that i become a Zombie...well i pretty much won't remember this voting thread, i will be trying to devour as many BRAINS as i can.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Sorry all you "fast Zombie" voters. I like my Zombies slow.. easier to get the Head shots, and since i will be scared when they start coming at me, i will want some extra time to get my head shot on. it the crawlers that you need to worry about, think about how much their head moves from side to side when they crawl. Makes the head shot all the more difficult. And in the event that i become a Zombie...well i pretty much won't remember this voting thread, i will be trying to devour as many BRAINS as i can.

Needs more training videos. Search Results for zombie | Page 1 :laugh:

SeanO'Connell

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
Las Vegas
The more I think about it, the more fast zombies seem to be just a vampire replacement. With the exception of the daylight=near instant death they're pretty similar. Transmitted through bites, super human strength/running/jumping. Maybe it's all the 'sensitive' vampire stories have forced us to to upgrade the truly un-lovable?
well in the movies, such as dawn of the dead, they were fast but didnt have supper human strength, they just werent limited by pain and natural inhibitors. zombies would make great soldiers if they could be trained.

SeanO'Connell

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
Las Vegas
talking about zombies and cold. if the zombie apocalypse every really happens and the zombies are true to their name, walking dead corps with an insatiable appatite for the living. all us surivivors would have to do is move to somewhere that the temperature is below freezing. because we all know dead flesh freezes!!!!

SeanO'Connell

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
Las Vegas
sounds like an inter-species relationship, kind of like in underworld, the vamps and wolves mixing. In this case its zombies and vamps. I would like to go on public record as saying, I am NOT prejudice, but I think the inter-species relationships should be avoided. A regular zombie will be hard enough to fight and fend off, now mix it with the attributes of a vampire or werewolf...A super zombie could be bred. And as a zombie hunter/survivalist, I dont need a race of super zombies running around.

Can you imagine...A zombie, with the speed and strength and regeneration abilities of a vampire and with the ability to turn/transform like a werewolf? And how would you kill such a creature? silver bullets? chopping off the head? wooden stake to the heart? Combo of all 3?
You would probably need a silver tipped wooden bullet to the head to put that abomination down, lol.

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
I like the concept of the really slow but really strong zombies. Since their brain doesn't function normally, it doesn't stop them from using 100% or more of their total muscle strength. So they could potentially break down doors and glass very easily, although doing extensive damage to their muscle tissue. Of course, zombies wouldn't care about that at all. I think this is the kind I would love to go up against during an outbreak. You get one, maybe two shots to kill it at close range, and if you don't, it'll overpower you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread