How does resistance affect battery drain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Dave,

I hear you good buddy :) No I am in your camp With the advent of VW I am not sure what folks are doing these days besides following the crowd :(

Remember Nuck? Cisco and he used to exchange in some serious discussions. the vaping range was between 6-12W 9 being the sweet spot. <---- The MID from Janty was what Cisco was working on in 2010.

There are times I wonder why I even participate on the forums these days? :)

I know that lots of vapers rave about taste with sub ohm coils. Not having tried it with smaller wire gauges I'm really not qualified to comment on sub ohm vaping anyway. It's just that there are so many people who talk about vaping at 10-14 watts. My vocal chords wouldn't work after vaping at those levels and I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy the taste. I'm a 6 watt vaper who likes just a touch of warmth in my vape. When I was a smoker I didn't smoke my ultra lights down to the filter material, either.

I can't help but equate those high watt vapers with the guys I grew up with. They bragged about winding their 396 SS Chevelles to 6500 and 7000 rpm shift points. They were always rebuilding a motor. :) When you called them on it, they would just say that they wanted to try a new cam and this gave them an opportunity to have the motor blueprinted and balanced. Uh, yeah, OK ... take it easy and more girls will want to ride with you, dude!

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
This thread makes me happy.

So good to know I'm not the only one... :)

6-7 watts is really nice. Maybe 8 with some tobaccos... :D

Greetings, gentlemen.
Good to see ya yellow bird LTNS.

What folks always seem to forget over the years is "whatever floats your boat" Man you really got to try this! No I don't. It will blow you away! There is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But dude... no dude I am happy. Haven't had a stinky in 3.5 yrs and all this crap wasn't around then.

Glad it works for you dude, good job. Now let me vape my eGo in peace :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
This thread makes me happy.

So good to know I'm not the only one... :)

6-7 watts is really nice. Maybe 8 with some tobaccos... :D

Greetings, gentlemen.

Whatever it takes to get the vape I'm looking for is good. That reminds me of a quote from the movie Mr. Mom.

The living room is the scene of Jack’s soap-opera fantasy sequence, in which divorcee Joan (Ann Gillian) shows up at his house wearing little more than a raincoat. Caroline comes home early to discover them together and pulls out a gun. After she shoots Jack, Ron (Martin Mull) looks at her wide-eyed and asks her, “What did you use, a .38?” To which she replies, “A .38, .39, whatever it took!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread