How I lost my vaping virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethzilla

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Oregon
I love Halo juices, did you get Bella Valente in a sample pack? I love a drop or two of it in DIY Vanilla Swirl filled carto, it is so good! I have to make up more Vanilla Swirl as I am craving that vape with Belle Valente.
I love Prime, Tribeca, Freedom. Torque I mix with Tribeca, it is good. Enjoy! bnrk

I'm thinking of getting a second starter pack to have the (oo la la) magenta batteries and extra charger / less nicotine and Bella Valente would be my first choice for the filled cartos. That or all empty with a Bella Valente bottle or two. I like the Freedom juice, but as a Sherman MCD smoker, I suspect the Bella Valente will be more like what I am used to.

The Tribeca is really nice, though. Made the Shermans taste sick.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I'm thinking of getting a second starter pack to have the (oo la la) magenta batteries and extra charger / less nicotine and Bella Valente would be my first choice for the filled cartos. That or all empty with a Bella Valente bottle or two. I like the Freedom Juice, but as a Sherman MCD smoker, I suspect the Bella Valente will be more like what I am used to.

The Tribeca is really nice, though. Made the Shermans taste sick.

That is what I did too, having a second charger is fabulous, you can charge two batts at a time and have two charged being used. I love the magenta, wouldn't know it is the only G6 I killed with a juice leak! Arggg. I need another one. The Bella Valenta straight is way too strong for me but you may love it. It has a real cigar flavor, very rich and deep. Some love it some don't. I love it with the Vanilla. Bnrk

Bethzilla

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
Oregon
That is what I did too, having a second charger is fabulous, you can charge two batts at a time and have two charged being used. I love the magenta, wouldn't know it is the only G6 I killed with a juice leak! Arggg. I need another one. The Bella Valenta straight is way too strong for me but you may love it. It has a real cigar flavor, very rich and deep. Some love it some don't. I love it with the Vanilla. Bnrk

Right now, switching back and forth between analogs and vaping, one charger is enough because I still am running on my first battery, but I totally want to go all vaping, so I think a second charger will be essential. Sort of like having a pack in reserve, LOL.

So where are you getting your vanilla? I didn't see that as one of Halo's offerings. Do you tap it in yourself? How? Vanilla extract?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Right now, switching back and forth between analogs and vaping, one charger is enough because I still am running on my first battery, but I totally want to go all vaping, so I think a second charger will be essential. Sort of like having a pack in reserve, LOL.

So where are you getting your vanilla? I didn't see that as one of Halo's offerings. Do you tap it in yourself? How? Vanilla extract?

I started doing DIY right away. I get Halo's tobacco juices too, but I use their Fusion base, it has no flavor to it just nic. You buy what level nic you want and just add your flavors to it. You can get flavors from Flavour Art, Perfumers Apprentice (Flavors Apprentice)- these are a couple of my fav's. I also use Flavors West, I really like their Honey Wood Tobacco. I also have some fav's from DIY Flavor Shack like Cafe Napolean, yummy. I made two new flavors today, Black Cherry Brandy and Jamacian Rum Raisin, both fabulous! I do it all with Halo Fusion base, it is so easy! I also bought some pure VG and pure PG so I can dilute down the Fusion. I now buy 24 nic and dilute to 12 or lower. Halo is a high PG, I go for about 80/20 and it is close. I have to look for where I got Vanilla Swirl flavoring, I think it is PA, I will go look :) bnrk

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
I've always DIY, too. But I have to go the cheaper route, walmart food flavorings (no oils or sugars). I use the humco brand VG, also at walmart, $2.50 for 177ml, and buy nic at 50mg and dilute it down, use an e-juice calculator to get it to around 14mg with the flavors and vg. May be a bit weak on flavor sometimes, but it works for me, and I have enough supplies to last me a couple of months at least.

*did I already say all of this? must be getting tired lol*

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Vanilla Swirl Here is the link, it is at bottom of page. What I love about Perfumers/Flavors Apprentice is she talks about the custard notes and why we should not vape them. Plus she lists the flavors that the custard notes have been removed and safe to vape. Vanilla Swirl is one of those safe to vape. Read her page on custard notes linked there. I buy alot from her and also I love Flavour Art, they are flavors from Italy. If you go to One Stop DIY they carry flavors from both of these flavor makers. Most of these are pretty strong, so when I mix a batch to try I use 4 ml nic base Fusion (80 drops) and add about 5 drops of favoring. I can adjust from there to either stronger or weaker. I mix flavors by them self and try mixing in a carto with a drop of this or that to see how I like it. Sooooooo much fun! bnrk

Oh you can find a link to One Stop DIY in the suppliers area there is a link there.

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I've always DIY, too. But I have to go the cheaper route, walmart food flavorings (no oils or sugars). I use the humco brand VG, also at walmart, $2.50 for 177ml, and buy nic at 50mg and dilute it down, use an e-juice calculator to get it to around 14mg with the flavors and vg. May be a bit weak on flavor sometimes, but it works for me, and I have enough supplies to last me a couple of months at least.

*did I already say all of this? must be getting tired lol*

You know it might be cheaper buying the PA and FA flavors for DIY, they are so concentrated only a few drops will flavor alot. I buy a small flavor size for $1.50 or $2.00 and it lasts forever :) bnrk

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
You know it might be cheaper buying the PA and FA flavors for DIY, they are so concentrated only a few drops will flavor alot. I buy a small flavor size for $1.50 or $2.00 and it lasts forever :) bnrk

Yeah, been thinking about that, I get 60ml of flavor for that, but from what I hear, PA and FA flavors are so much better. I'll be at 1 month in a few days, so I may treat myself to some real juice for a change :)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Yeah, been thinking about that, I get 60ml of flavor for that, but from what I hear, PA and FA flavors are so much better. I'll be at 1 month in a few days, so I may treat myself to some real juice for a change :)

yes you should treat yourself! Congrats on 1 month smoke free. When you use VG do you dilute it with distilled water? The stuff is so thick it won't work in my cartos, but if I want more vapor I add a drop or two to my cartos. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread