How is MV's custonmer service when tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Interesting...I just ordered a few things..and some liquids to compare with others while I ordered.. one if fine....the other [a sweet one] smells and tastes like cologne..truly...something is 'wrong' with it..so I used the ticket system to explain only today...will let you know how it turns out...interesting reading...take care....hope the issues are solved for everyone...

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
I recently had to deal with customer service via the 'ticket' system. I received a defective VV box mod. My only "issue" was that it took a week for the reply, but after that everything went as smooth as silk. Returned the box (on my dime), but have received multiple emails since - item received, RMA issued, replacement shipping, replaced item shipped - w/ tracking number. It should be here in tomorrow's mail - 7 day round trip.

Paul M. was the person who handled all my correspondence. After I'd gotten home from the post office, I wasn't sure I'd included a copy of the RMA, so I updated my ticket warning of that possibility. Paul responded that they'd be looking out for it, and would handle everything no matter what. And... they did.

Happy Customer. Going to be a repeat customer.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Well I never had any problems but they had the same slow ticket system that the other guys have, that did screw me over. Really its not fun getting screwed over and thats why I asked. I dont really see too much reason not to order from them. I am sorry to MV that I started something that was not necessary. I will most likely order from them again. I know its a total 180 from what I said before but I was pretty upset at the time.But I am always willing to admit when I was wrong. Just may take a while. So sorry MV. I wanted to get that off my chest for a while now.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Well I never had any problems but they had the same slow ticket system that the other guys have, that did screw me over. Really its not fun getting screwed over and thats why I asked. I dont really see too much reason not to order from them. I am sorry to MV that I started something that was not necessary. I will most likely order from them again. I know its a total 180 from what I said before but I was pretty upset at the time.But I am always willing to admit when I was wrong. Just may take a while. So sorry MV. I wanted to get that off my chest for a while now.

Never took offense Striker, all the stuff helps us improve. I look at customer service as what would I reasonably expect as a customer myself and try to enforce and provide that level of service.

Unfortunately we do have delays and errors but hearing about them let's us figure out ways to improve and correct them :)

hoog

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Never took offense Striker, all the stuff helps us improve. I look at customer service as what would I reasonably expect as a customer myself and try to enforce and provide that level of service.

Unfortunately we do have delays and errors but hearing about them let's us figure out ways to improve and correct them :)

hoog
Well thank you, that means a lot. Since I posted that I seen a lot of people acting the same way (well worse), and it just looked ugly seeing it from the other side like that. People that quit smoking have some terrible mood swings. I am trying to clean myself of that and its not easy at times. We are all addicts and you guys at MV probably do a great job of putting up with us.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Thats cool. Thanks for posting. I bought two 14500 battery's from MV and something went wrong. Not sure if the PV is to blame or one of the battery's. I made my order a while back but just finished building the PV so I only did one run with them till I get some more info. SteelJan is helping me and I am waiting to see what she says about it. So in the mean time I will ask here.

The PV stopped working after 4 hours. I took it apart and beeped it out again with a meeter and everything checked out. So I tested each battery with said meeter and one tested .13v while the other tested at over 3 full volts. What would a person that knows more then me say is the issue? Thanks in advance. Otherwise I am stuck with a mini and it sucks.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
that batter (that says it is .13) Probably tripped the undervolt protection. Have you tried to charge it? I have occasionally gotten a battery that read as 0.0 with my good meter but with my cheap meter it shows around .8 ish. Pop them in the charger for a second (1 real second...I wear gloves just in case) and then remeter it. The charger will reset the protection circuit.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
that batter (that says it is .13) Probably tripped the undervolt protection. Have you tried to charge it? I have occasionally gotten a battery that read as 0.0 with my good meter but with my cheap meter it shows around .8 ish. Pop them in the charger for a second (1 real second...I wear gloves just in case) and then remeter it. The charger will reset the protection circuit.

Oh so no problem with the PV or any other parts then. I thought just one of the battery's where being drained. Thats good news. I just dont know how the battery's work. So if I put it on the charger for a minute it should take it out of "limp mode" and read more volts, if I am understanding you correctly. I actually dont have a charger until the mail runs today and was testing it out. I just pulled the battery's out of the package and used them till they died since I didnt have a charger. In the future what should I do in order to make sure I dont have to use the protection in the battery? I have no way to test unless I take the battery's out and meeter them. Sorry if this is all noob questions. The only battery's I know are AW IMR and they dont work the same. Thanks for the help.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
sorry, I didn't realize they were stacked. They will drain at different rates.I would say to just get a feel for how long you can vape and swap them out before it kicks in. I recharge mine (3.7v batteries) at 3.4-3.5 v.

You should label those batts and always use them together. it will also help if you rotate the positions, this one at the top, then the other after you recharge them.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
sorry, I didn't realize they were stacked. They will drain at different rates.I would say to just get a feel for how long you can vape and swap them out before it kicks in. I recharge mine (3.7v batteries) at 3.4-3.5 v.

You should label those batts and always use them together. it will also help if you rotate the positions, this one at the top, then the other after you recharge them.
Okay thanks. I recharged too early the on the second go around. I bought the Pila from Provape for my 18650's and it puts out the power. The 14500's charged in about 30 minutes with 3.7 volts up to 4.2. I hope the charger is not too much for them. It says they are the smallest battery they want you to use in the charger. They where on the hot side though. The battery's are side by side more like a box mod, but made out of something I pulled out of my daughters toy box. It was broken so I made a VV PV out of it :). Everything is working good now but the high charge rate is a worry. The Pila charges at 600MAH.

xAreWhyAyEn

May 18, 2012
Philadelphia
Well ive made 3 tickets so far. 1 was resolved, not so promptly and not to my liking, and the other 2 were simply ignored. In 2 weeks i ordered over $250 worth of stuff, and had another 80-100 planned to spend but im STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS. 4 days ago i submitted my last ticket, demanding a phone call or email, recieved neither. I Just checked on the status of the ticket and it said "Resolved". Im becoming furious.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Well ive made 3 tickets so far. 1 was resolved, not so promptly and not to my liking, and the other 2 were simply ignored. In 2 weeks i ordered over $250 worth of stuff, and had another 80-100 planned to spend but im STILL WAITING FOR RESULTS. 4 days ago i submitted my last ticket, demanding a phone call or email, recieved neither. I Just checked on the status of the ticket and it said "Resolved". Im becoming furious.

You have any tickets numbers that I can look into for you?

hoog

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
WOW this thread was a fun read! Looks like hoogie is still checking it and I thought he could use a little customer appreciation. I'm gonna state that MV gets the lion's share of my business. I just put in another order today in fact. Sure they screwed up a couple months ago. Sent me someone else's order. I put in a ticket and everything was straightened out in a week, plus a little something extra for my trouble. So when an O-ring on a brand new DCT broke I didn't sweat it. Not MV's fault in my book. Lucky for me I'd ordered extras. They may very well drop the ball on occasion. Nobody's perfect but I'm sure they do the very best they can. Just my :2c:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread