how long did it take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
it tells me "The document “Create Your Own e-liquid.xls” could not be opened. The file is not in the right format."

I'll make the table into pics from screenshots. One sec..

flavortable1.jpg

flavortable2.jpg

flavortable3.jpg

Last edited:

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
Thank you guys so much, that helps a lot! What a ton of info!! ..... I tried to find glycerin at walmart today.. I was by the cosmetics but never found it... I am off to ac moore or michaels tomorrow..
I found pure vegetable glycerin at Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers for $7.57 per 16 oz bottle. GOOD stuff. MASSIVE vapor clouds.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Most supermarkets have glycerin, in the skin care isle. Also look in Cake decorating. In Walmart I think it's also skin care, but also check by laxatives. Ask the pharm people. The cake decorating has been removed by most Wal-marts, but it would be there if yours still has one. The type I use is Humco USP.
I haven't gotten many of the flavors right yet! It's been weeks. But truth to tell I started with grape..too much grape! My lips were purple and my atty smelled forever. I liked grape NeHi soda, and this is what it tastes like(without the bubbles), but I cannnot stress this enough..add a drop and test *before* you add more! Marshmallow tastes great and you can't overdo it. It's good with chocolate and also with peanut butter. Marshmellow smooths out lots of too strong flavors.
I used 2 drops of banana cream in my banana liquid because it was weak..boy that perked it up!
I had no luck with the heavy dark flavors. But the fruits were much easier to make. I don't think the colors clog the atty if used sparingly. At least Walrus says it doesn't hurt his atty's and his customers aren't complaining.
have fun in your lab LOL

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Here is the way I learned to mix. I use .5ml of 36mg unflavored juice and .5ml of VG. That gives me just 1ml of juice, not much to toss if I seriously mess it up. I then just started adding a few drops at a time. I started out with single flavors. Yes they are the easiest way to start. You will quickly learn the ones that are strong and the ones that are weaker. Hint: LorAnn's cherry is VERY strong and I mean every capital letter of VERY. You can pretty much tell by smell which ones will be strong but also, the smell may not taste like the finished product. I thought the Brandy smelled yummy. Tasting it, it was nasty until I added the blackberry. Now the Blackberry Brandy is a staple in my stash.

Start out ordering the dram size bottles at LorAnn's to find out what you like. Then go to Bickford's to order the 1 oz bottles of your faves. They are much cheaper on most flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread