The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

how long did u wait 4 PEEK Insulators?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Vaping in NYC, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaping in NYC

Vaping in NYC Full Member

May 11, 2015
    how long did it take u guys to receive ur replacement PEEK insulators?

the sub tank mini is my only Sub-ohm tank, Im been vaping for a while but Im new to world of upgraded and more advanced Vaping. was using cig-alikes, and cheap MT3 from the deli

I have a Nautalis mini, but going back to it after my sub tank . I feel like Im wasting juice… barely get any flavor

I was thinking of buying the SMOK VCT or VCT MEGA, just cuz the price is $20, and the really large juice hole's would work well with my preferred educes that r high in VG. coils $10, DIY coil kit $5 .. so that's about $34 for pretty much everything I will need for a few weeks, I like that I can choose btw 5 diff coils, I'm new to this so I need to experiment with diff type of coils , don't really know how the differences in a coil will impact my Vaping Experience… i like that when I get a TC device I cnus nickel coils with it, not sure if the VCT mega takes the nickel coils but it should
    . really wanted the SMOK VCT PRO, or the SMOK TCT but I don't think it would work on my Istick 30 .. the Lemo 2 I have heard gives great flavor but $35 , plus 5pk of coils and shipping is more than I want to spend right now.. just bought my KT Subtank last week.. maybe I can get a good price on the Melo…

it doesn't had to be a Sub-ohm tank I just want Flavor like my Subtank.. any recommendations?
    what's the most reliable sub-ohm tank at a decent price? are there over I didn't mention? u guys probably had other Tanks in ur collection, but I'm pissed that this has been a problem for months and I bought mines last week in a BM store and Im pretty sure they were unaware of the problem since they sold it to me (I emailed them & Kanger)
    I just can't go on Vaping on my Nautilis mini

2. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Clearomizers from Ecigarette Technical Issues

3. Retro138

Retro138 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2014
    Philadelphia
  4. Vaping in NYC

Vaping in NYC Full Member

May 11, 2015
    $17 for a subtank thats kinda a steal... will defy check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.