Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaping in NYC

May 11, 2015
how long did it take u guys to receive ur replacement PEEK insulators?

the sub tank mini is my only Sub-ohm tank, Im been vaping for a while but Im new to world of upgraded and more advanced vaping. was using cig-alikes, and cheap MT3 from the deli

I have a Nautalis mini, but going back to it after my sub tank . I feel like Im wasting juice… barely get any flavor

I was thinking of buying the SMOK VCT or VCT MEGA, just cuz the price is $20, and the really large juice hole's would work well with my preferred educes that r high in VG. coils $10, DIY coil kit $5 .. so that's about $34 for pretty much everything I will need for a few weeks, I like that I can choose btw 5 diff coils, I'm new to this so I need to experiment with diff type of coils , don't really know how the differences in a coil will impact my vaping Experience… i like that when I get a TC device I cnus nickel coils with it, not sure if the VCT mega takes the nickel coils but it should
. really wanted the SMOK VCT PRO, or the SMOK TCT but I don't think it would work on my Istick 30 .. the Lemo 2 I have heard gives great flavor but $35 , plus 5pk of coils and shipping is more than I want to spend right now.. just bought my KT Subtank last week.. maybe I can get a good price on the Melo…

it doesn't had to be a Sub-ohm tank I just want Flavor like my Subtank.. any recommendations?
what's the most reliable sub-ohm tank at a decent price? are there over I didn't mention? u guys probably had other Tanks in ur collection, but I'm ...... that this has been a problem for months and I bought mines last week in a BM store and Im pretty sure they were unaware of the problem since they sold it to me (I emailed them & Kanger)
I just can't go on Vaping on my Nautilis mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread