How Long Did Your Bottle of Tobacco Haze Last You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreePutt

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2011
DFW Texas
Got 10ml in mail Thursday. It' 5:30am Saturday now. Yeah it's gone.

Agreed. I'm down to the last 10ml of my 60ml bottle, and nursing it bad. I'm stretching it out with some RY4V2 and have some more in the mail. Also ordered some Praze and Batter Up. Gonna be stalking the mailman in a few days...

RandyC - Did you know, if ever you run out before the mailman gets to you, you can pick up a bottle of Mom & Pop's e-liquid at The Thirsty Turtle in Sarasota - behind the gulf Gate Mall on Mall Drive - sip n drip till the postman comes with the goods!
I have 60 ML of Tobacco Haze on it's way... I can't wait to try it! I also ordered 60 ML's each of Cotton Candy, RY04, and RY4. Darn, I should have ordered a small bottle of 5 layer!!! oh well, next time... This order should hold me over for a bit!

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Awesome Suzy! I appreciate the offer. I know exactly where that is at.

RandyC - Did you know, if ever you run out before the mailman gets to you, you can pick up a bottle of Mom & Pop's e-liquid at The Thirsty Turtle in Sarasota - behind the gulf Gate Mall on Mall Drive - sip n drip till the postman comes with the goods!

Startle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
NY, NY
Vaping some Haze right now. It has a very distinct and somewhat harsh (in a good way) flavor and consistency.

Very satisfying vape overall. I personally get some celery flavored notes on the exhale which I find refreshing and do not get that from any other vendors juices which makes it very unique.

Vape On!

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Hi suzy, Do you actually keep an inventory of M&P's on hand for resale, or were you just offering up some of your own personal stash?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I just got my first order the other day. It's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaally hard to put down! I can't wait to see how it steeps...if it lasts that long!

You must save enough for steeping. My suggestion is to order more now! The flavor is good, but a week old bottle of Haze is just amazing!

I try to get more when I am down to about a two week supply. When the new bottle comes in, you can tell the difference. Steeped Haze has a red tint to it.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
You must save enough for steeping. My suggestion is to order more now! The flavor is good, but a week old bottle of Haze is just amazing!

I try to get more when I am down to about a two week supply. When the new bottle comes in, you can tell the difference. Steeped Haze has a red tint to it.

Thanks for the advice! I think another order is definitely in my immediate future. Between this and Butterfly Bait, I'm a happy vaper! :vapor:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
It won't be easy, but I'll try to pull myself away from the Haze for a little while to see it come to bloom! At least I did the smart thing and ordered a 30 mL "starter" bottle of Butterfly Bait! I'm normally a more or less strict tobacco flavor enthusiast, but that one completely caught me off guard when I tried some that a friend had. It's completely refreshing. I don't mean to attempt a thread hijack here, but seeing as how a reorder of Haze is inevitable and undoubtedly coming up soon, any other Mom and Pop's tobacco recommendations? I also have the RY4v2, and it's probably my least favorite of the three that I ordered (I know it needs to steep a little and this could change things), but that's not to say I don't think it's an excellent juice. All three are outstanding, but the other two are just mind-blowing and a completely different vape than I'm used to from the other guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread