How Long Did Your Bottle of Tobacco Haze Last You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Blue Ridge Mist. If you like BB you'll prolly like BRM. I was strictly tobacco as well until they skillfully and cunningly steered me to stuff nobody could not like. I'm vaping stuff that six months ago I would have said yuk to. This is strictly confidential so don't tell anybody but my last order I orderd a bottle of peach. Just a small bottle understand. Picked it up at the P.O. Saturday morning and I've still got enough to top off a carto with. If anybody had told me I'd be vaping peach I'd have said no way. I tell ya they're crafty. They're getting ready to release a bunch of new flavors more or less designed by customers from a contest. I'm scared to death of what's comming. I hope they're not gonna make me vape some really wierd schtuff.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Blue Ridge Mist. If you like BB you'll prolly like BRM. I was strictly tobacco as well until they skillfully and cunningly steered me to stuff nobody could not like. I'm vaping stuff that six months ago I would have said yuk to. This is strictly confidential so don't tell anybody but my last order I orderd a bottle of peach. Just a small bottle understand. Picked it up at the P.O. Saturday morning and I've still got enough to top off a carto with. If anybody had told me I'd be vaping peach I'd have said no way. I tell ya they're crafty. They're getting ready to release a bunch of new flavors more or less designed by customers from a contest. I'm scared to death of what's comming. I hope they're not gonna make me vape some really wierd schtuff.

Gasp!! Peach?! Say it ain't so! I'm starting to see how these nefarious Mom and Pop's folks operate -- quite devious indeed! I'll try to fight it tooth and nail, but it sounds like they'll probably end up broadening my horizons whether I like it or not.

That Blue Ridge Mist does sound pretty good, as does the Peach. What really impresses me about the BB is that it is so crisp, light, refreshing, and a little sweet but not too sweet. It's a total contrast to the Haze, which I feel has a sort of creamy quality. If these qualities (crisp vs. creamy) were reversed, I probably wouldn't like either juice. I feel like most vendors I've tried kind of have a standard schtick that they use on all or most of their juices -- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm amazed by the variety I see so far, and that suggests to me that these folks know have a better idea of what they're doing. I'll keep your secret, Wuzznt Me, but only if you promise not to rat me out when find myself enjoying fruity vapes too! :laugh: Thanks for the recommendation!

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Gasp!! Peach?! Say it ain't so! I'm starting to see how these nefarious Mom and Pop's folks operate -- quite devious indeed! I'll try to fight it tooth and nail, but it sounds like they'll probably end up broadening my horizons whether I like it or not.

That Blue Ridge Mist does sound pretty good, as does the Peach. What really impresses me about the BB is that it is so crisp, light, refreshing, and a little sweet but not too sweet. It's a total contrast to the Haze, which I feel has a sort of creamy quality. If these qualities (crisp vs. creamy) were reversed, I probably wouldn't like either juice. I feel like most vendors I've tried kind of have a standard schtick that they use on all or most of their juices -- sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm amazed by the variety I see so far, and that suggests to me that these folks know have a better idea of what they're doing. I'll keep your secret, Wuzznt Me, but only if you promise not to rat me out when find myself enjoying fruity vapes too! :laugh: Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm afraid resistance is futile but don't say I didn't warn you. Scuba's juices are anything but standard schtick and you're right, they do have a better handle on what they're doing. If you like a really strong tobacco that's not for everyone try a small bottle of Ryo or Ryo4. Totally different base. I find it a necessity but my taste buds have gone a little wonky since they started messing with them. Stay safe.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I'm afraid resistance is futile but don't say I didn't warn you. Scuba's juices are anything but standard schtick and you're right, they do have a better handle on what they're doing. If you like a really strong tobacco that's not for everyone try a small bottle of Ryo or Ryo4. Totally different base. I find it a necessity but my taste buds have gone a little wonky since they started messing with them. Stay safe.

LOL! Sounds like I might as well just accept my fate now! I've been a little curious about those RYo's and will probably pick one up soon to see for myself. Sounds like it could be useful for scratching the occasional analog itch. Thanks!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Thanks to Hangdude and Wuzznt Me for convincing me to go against my impulses and put the Haze down long enough to let it steep for a bit! I didn't know I was capable of that level of self-control! It's a deep orangish-yellow right now, and has turned into a nice smooth, well-rounded, and mellow vape. It's really delicious and almost marshmallow-creamy, and has maybe a slight popcorn flavor to it. Tough to describe and tough to pin down. I'm not sure I like it better than unsteeped Haze, though. This is probably gonna sound weird, but there was a slight musty flavor (not like socks or anything like that, but more like the mustiness that a good cigar that's been sitting in a humidor for a while has) to the unsteeped Haze that I actually really enjoyed. The jury's still out for me whether or not steeped or unsteeped Haze is better, but all I can say is that it is a really unique juice and is ridiculously good!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Tez, you might like Tobacco Praze (a distant cousin of Haze). It has more of the unsteeped Haze flavor. It has none of the cookie sweetness of Haze after steeping. Praze is more of a nutty tobacco, with something in there I can't quite put my finger on.

On a side note, has anybody seen my scissors? I leave town for a couple days, now I can't find them. I really need to cut some of these mats out of the cat's hair. (Maybe I should just shave the cat.)

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Tez, you might like Tobacco Praze (a distant cousin of Haze). It has more of the unsteeped Haze flavor. It has none of the cookie sweetness of Haze after steeping. Praze is more of a nutty tobacco, with something in there I can't quite put my finger on.

On a side note, has anybody seen my scissors? I leave town for a couple days, now I can't find them. I really need to cut some of these mats out of the cat's hair. (Maybe I should just shave the cat.)

Thanks Hangdude! I've been curious about Praze as well, and I'll be sure to pick some up on my next order. Do you think maybe I should just reroute my next paycheck straight to Mom and Pop's? I think they're my new (to me) favorite vendor.

I'm sorry to say I haven't seen your scissors lately. They're probably next to my bottle of Butterfly Bait, which seems to have vanished mysteriously. I know I couldn't have vaped that much! Shave that kitty!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
1010.jpg
14.jpg

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
My cat is white furred, and pink skinned. She is also nearing 18 years old. I think it would be like seeing grandma naked.

Once, when I was about 14, I was at my great-grandmother's for the weekend.* I wanted to ask her a question but she'd previously retired to her room to get ready for bed. It had been a while, though, so I knocked on her door and asked if she was decent. She said yes, so I opened the door to find her sitting naked in front of her vanity, brushing her hair.

"I'm sorry, I thought you said you were decent!" I stammered. She smiled sweetly and said, "Honey, I'm always decent. I just happen to be naked right now."

I learned two things from that--be specific when you ask or answer questions, and Crystal Gayle's hair wasn't really that long after all...

* She was about 84 or 85, what some would call a "country girl" and some would call a "mountain girl" and everyone would agree was just "down to earth." She got up every morning to milk the two cows and gather eggs for breakfast. When she fixed fried chicken she would go to the yard, call one of them by name...and we would have chicken for dinner. Nothing ever shocked her and nothing ever surprised her.

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
How long did my Haze last me? Not long. Placed my first order with Mom and Pop and god their Tobacco sampler and The Haze,RY4, and RY4 v2, went up in a cloud of smoke! excuse me cloud of vapor. First time order, super impressed, Will be back, Those 3 flavors alone make it worth it, and the Haze is just mighty fine, I think I may have like 4-5 drops left in my bottle, trying to savor the remaining flavor

the3orpdeenyse

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Benton, Louisiana
Never seen this thread before (noob). What is this "haze" you speak of? Sounds interesting. I really enjoy Boba's and Gandalf. How does Haze compare to those? I may have to make a purchase. Always looking for another tobacco flavor to enjoy.

While I can't compare the Haze to the flavors you listed (because I have yet to try them), I will recommend you give the Tobacco Sampler a try. You get six flavors-Tobacco Haze, Tobacco Craze, Tobacco Dolce, RY4 Tobacco, RY4v2 and RYO Tobacco. 10ml of each, $25. That's a great deal, and your sure to like at least one of them.

I love Tobacco Haze. It tastes similar (but only similar) to BWBs Casablanca, IMO. If you've ever tried that and liked it, you may like Haze. Sweet, but not overkill.

Tobacco Craze is at it's early stages as far as steeping, and I can't really describe it. I can say that I suspect greatness when it fully steeps.

Tobacco Dolce is very similar to Haze. I think it may be the same flavor, but with a dash of cake? I love this one too, but can't vape it all day. It becomes too sweet in moderation. I keep it in rotation and it works out perfectly for me.

RY4 has to be the same base as the Butterfly Bait, just no fruit. As of now, I'm letting this one chill for a few days to see if it makes more sense. Just too sweet for me. Kind of a syrup and honey sweet.

RY4v2 is very much like RY4, but stepped down a tad on the sweet. I think I will grow to love this one. Also has a slight nutty flavor that keeps me coming back. I hope that aspect becomes more dominant with steep.

RYO is fantastic! This is VERY close to the taste of an actual cigarette, just no chemical taste. It tastes so natural. This one got my dad interested in e-cigs again, so big shout to POP. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the closest you'd come to getting a cigarette flavor from anywhere.

Know that the only one of these flavors I feel to be fully steeped is Haze. My opinion could completely change about the others, of course. Also know that I'm aware my brief flavor "descriptions" probably aren't much help to you at all haha. Probably should have just posted normal. :laugh: Just know that you should give the sampler a try, k?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread