Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I fill a punched carto this way

He takes 5 minutes in the video to explain but it only takes 30 seconds to do. Not sure if it's that much better than any other way but it's reassuring for me to see it all go in. I vape it then straight away.

Nice technique, and I'll try it later. But I'm not in that great a shape anymore, I think I'll be falling out the chair after the first stage of sucking that hard, lol!

At this point in life, I try to use brain over brawn. I'll try to come up with a machine/tool to do that technique and come back.......:)

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I use the "drip & flick" method:

Place a tooth pick into the air hole from the top. This keeps unwanted juice out of the air chamber.

Add some drops to the wick. Hold the carto from the top and flick it towards the ground like an old style mercury thermometer. This forces the juice down into the wick faster. Add more drops, then flick some more. Observe the wick. Once it will hold no more liquid before pooling on top, its ready to go into the tank.

I don't count the drops, as different size droppers make different size drops and throw you off in the end. I judge how much is enough by the appearance of the wick. It should look like a wet slushy drink.

rudedog

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 4, 2014
    toledo ohio
    go to utube watch a video of how to prime cartos.it easy once you see it take a few mins to watch.you kick yourself when u see how easy.i know I did(kick myself)

get syringe and put about 2mls of juice in 18gauge needle inbetween the carto material and steel then push plunger slowly in and lift needle towards top slowly usin about 1ml to get to the top then pullout needle go to opposite side, put needle back in to the bottom of carto between carto material and steel and repeat.thats the most foolproof for me.the more you do it this way the faster and better at it you get.this is just my way.it may not work for you.but does for me.sorry if ive confused anyone.but I fought with these for a long time til I finally figgerd them out.now single coil cartos rock!!and are cheaper.and yes I clean used cartos too!.Rick

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread