How long do they take, and no answers to email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizemore2000

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
I'm like a little kid waiting on my new toy. I've emailed Jeff a few days ago with no response. I bet he's busy making chucks(hopefully)!

I paid and ordered mine on June 15th, and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me about how long it takes to get one these?

My wife is looking forward to the chuck. I built an 18650 mod, and so I knew I needed a professional looking mod. Mine looks a little like pipe bomb.:blush:

Thanks for any info!

Last edited:

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
I'm like a little kid waiting on my new toy. I've emailed Jeff a few days ago with no response. I bet he's busy making chucks(hopefully)!

I paid and ordered mine on June 15th, and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me about how long it takes to get one these?

My wife is looking forward to the chuck. I built an 18650 mod, and so I knew I needed a professional looking mod. Mine looks a little like pipe bomb.:blush:

Thanks for any info!

LOL thats funny. I too ordered on June 15th and have been waiting at the door every day for the mail man :)

Let me know when yours comes in :)

jeffakamax

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
USA
www.ThagBuilt.com

Thanks for any info!

You should have received a shipping notification today.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I thought you were joking about "what is twitter" but Amy didn't know about it either.

Messages are limited to 140 characters. My reply was 140 characters. If you are referring to someone on twitter or directing your message to them, you put an @ sign before their name. The person can retrieve just those that relate to them.

It works if you have a small group of people you "follow." I follow a couple of vaping suppliers but mostly my group is people who work on House and a bunch of House fans that I'm friendly with. The downside is that it can be like a chatroom -- 43 simultaneous conversations and you have to keep scrolling up and down to follow just one.

I run hot and cold on it. I've only been on a couple of times in the last few weeks. Sometimes I'm on daily.

On the other hand, I created a Facebook account because I thought I needed one to enter a contest. I hate it and avoid it like the plague. I created a Live Journal account so I could leave non-anonymous comments on fics I read. After 3 1/2 years, I have 30 posts.

Esmoking-NY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Niagara Falls NY
Lol poeia yes, I do twitter. The twitter joke was funny, I didn't get it at first... anyway though, I sent Jeff some e-mails with some proof of the donation and whatnot but he hasn't replied and I'm worried he didn't get it.

Don't worry he got it, just be patient your chuck will be there soon....

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
Lol poeia yes, I do twitter. The twitter joke was funny, I didn't get it at first... anyway though, I sent Jeff some e-mails with some proof of the donation and whatnot but he hasn't replied and I'm worried he didn't get it.

I sent Jeff a donation as well, but not for expedited service...I had a change in heart on my bottom endcap and wanted to request a red button instead of black, so I felt like a donation may be in order for him having to put up with me being ......ed and not ordering what I really wanted the first time...but getting my chuck a little earlier than usual WOULD be something I could learn to live with if it were to happen...Im just sayin'!!!:headbang::rolleyes:

Oh.......and I only FACEBOOK about 50 times a day!!!:facepalm:

sizemore2000

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
So far, I like the chuck. I have only one issue though. Does anyone know the best batteries to use in this thing. My Riva's hit better than this thing at 750mah for a longer time. I have 2 ultrafire 18650 batts. One is a 3000mah and one is a 2400mah. It seems the 3000mah hits better for a little while, but for consistently good vaping, my Riva wins. I'm not saying the Riva lasts longer, as I can vape the chuck for a couple of days. I'm just talking about the fresh battery vape you get when you put a new battery on. Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread