how long does 15ml last you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletAbby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
San Jose, CA
I see some posts about 15ml lasting 2 weeks using carto tanks with a "heavy vapor". it lasts me about 3.5 days. I am coming off a 2.5 pad habbit though so I chain smoke all day long. See reports about tank cartos lasting up to 2 weeks and im no where close, more like 3 to 4 days.
3ml everyday here too, when you start vaping it seems like you're going through a whole lot of juice but you really aren't. I vape thrice a day: commute to and from work (45 min each trip) and late afternoons I drip while watching Doctor Who, sometimes I barely do 2 ml because I'm using cartos/atty instead of clearos & tanks (which to me seem to be the SUV of vaping, juiceguzzlers) AND I also read on Spinfuel (Vaping magazine, google it) that one whole carto of the highest nicotine of a cig-a-like barely equals one traditional cigarette, imagine that! Don't worry man, your body knows how to regulate itself, let it do the work. Vape happy :D.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
15mls:

carto tank: 3 days
RBA: 2 days

even chain vaping a single carto I can usually get a week out of them (then clean if they aren't too bad and reuse for another few days)
I will say that since i have moved away from the tobacco flavors into the fruity flavors my juices are almost clear which helps to extend the life of a carto I would imagine. Some of my darker juices will kill a carto in a few hours if I'm hard on it.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hmm... for me, it's hard to tell because I'm not a heavy vaper and I have lots of unfinished bottles that I switch around with. But if I were to guess and only used one liquid, it would probably last me over a week. 3ml a day or more is a lot for me, I would say I vape around 2 a day. I thought I vaped a lot but from reading on ECF, I realize a lot of people vape way more and more seriously than I do. I mean... if you vape more than 5ml a day, you must be chain vaping constantly non-stop?

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
I see some posts about 15ml lasting 2 weeks using carto tanks with a "heavy vapor". it lasts me about 3.5 days. I am coming off a 2.5 pad habbit though so I chain smoke all day long. See reports about Tank cartos lasting up to 2 weeks and im no where close, more like 3 to 4 days.

Hun, I'm right there with you... 15ml darn near 2 days...

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

AngelsRUs

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Montana
As far as juice goes hard to tell for me since it varies from day to day. I would say probably 3ml-6ml/day. Today I know I vaped a tad over 4ml but I am using higher voltage than usual I vape on the lower voltage end right now. I was a chain smoker and that has passed over into my vaping as well; although, I don't go through near as much juice as some on this thread... *scratchin* my head on that one cause I suck on this thing all day like it's an adult pacifier LOL! I'm guessing most of you are using the bigger battery mods???

I use carto tanks with eGo 1000mah-1100mah they aren't quite VV but they can start at higher volts and decrease down to the norm 3.7 range. One of these days I will splurge on a mod....maybe...I like my little PV's just the right size for me. I am wondering if perhaps higher volts and watts on the bigger mods cause more juice guzzling and cartos sizzling out quick...just a thought. See cartos last me dang near forever it seems! My cartos do usually last me around two weeks....a month and a half ago I bout a 3 pack of Boges out of 15 cartomizers I have used 3 thus far. This has been the norm for me since I started using juice vs prefilled. When mine are done they don't burn out or quit working either -- the draw gets too tight for my taste.

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
For me, about 5 days. I use 18mg and use about 3ml a day (5ml on a really rough day)

I agree with maybe increasing the nic level.

My husband (formerly a 2 PAD smoker, now smokes 1/2 PAD, but steadily decreasing) was chain-vaping 18mg and 24mg and not quite satisfied, so he went up to 36mg and now can vape more comfortably without constantly using his PV as a pacifier.

It can't hurt to feel it out and see how a higher level works for you.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
15ml only last me 2-3 days, I order at least 130ml at a time. I vape alot, current set up is an Innokin MVP with 1.5ohm LR Innokin iclear 16's at 3.3 volts. I got 10 1.5ohm replacement heads when I was still using my Ego, once I have used all of the 1.5 heads I am going to switch to the same iclear body but with the higher ohm heads

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
Wanted to thank everyone for your replies on this, been doing a lot of reading and like the nic levels im at, never over do it this way. I think for me I love the process and flavors,more then im craving nic, I have decide to not worry about how much juice I use or anything silly like that. Just lovin my vape. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread