How long does your atomizer last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsmom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Arizona
When I first started vaping, an atty could last as little as a week. 8-9 months in now and my attys last at least 2 months, usually quite a bit more. Once you figure this whole vaping thing out, supplies last a lot longer! There is a definite learning curve with these things! I use 510, 302 and 901 attys and all of them are getting excellent life now.

the_cold_revolution

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
St. Louis MO
www.myspace.com
I was never a chain smoker unless drinking, but I was like a clock. Needing one every hour just before the hour at about a pack a day. (I don't sleep much) Anyway, I felt like a chain vaper, because I always seemed to be abusing my equipment (stock 901 auto). I read a neat pdf document from this site under caring for a 510 or something of that nature. The interesting thing I never considered was to have two or maybe more in your case at hand. It said something like:

Only take 3-5 long drags at one time and then let it rest for 3 mins.

So it did seem that to satisfy my timely craving I would hit it fine a number of times, then struggle to produce the vapor or nicotene I needed. This would lead to frustration and battery changing and over juicing and dripping etc. What I really needed was another e-cig with me to puff on right after 4 or so good puffs from the first. I would be good at that point or go back to the first one.

Maybe they could make a mod to keep the e cig hands free all together, like I would do while typing at my computer until the smoke got into my eyes.

hope that helps

Last edited:

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
I ordered 2 DSE901 starter kits from HealthCabin 2 months ago. The original 2 attys are on passthroughs and still working good even with chain vapping. I mean alot - my attys are HOT when I put them down.

Ordered 3 901 attys from another supplier about a month ago. I don't chain vape with these attys, but use them for when I go out. Yes, I carry 3 and rotate out because the batteries never last for me.

So, 2 months now on the original attys, 1 month on the 3 other attys. Not too bad.

CoolGuy

Feb 6, 2010
VA
Quick question , I am about to buy 5 atomizers at once. Do the atomizers die after you start using them or do they start dieing if u just leave them. like im going to use 1 until it dies then use the next one so basically when i get the atomizers one will be in use and the other 4 will just sit there, will that kill the other 4 for just sitting there. If that i will just buy one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread