How long should it take to charge a battery..

Status
Not open for further replies.

impcat

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
North Carolina
It's a funny thing. If you put five gallons of water in a five gallon bucket it takes longer with the same faucet than it does when you put 1 gallon of water in a 1 gallon jug. Physics sucks, don't it?

Every single post that you make causes me to laugh out loud--well, except for the ones where you get all scientific on me and I am left scratching my head, but still with a big smile on my face. LOL

lonercom

ECF Veteran
To charge a battery from your PCC is about 30 min with a mini. To recharge the PCC about 3 or 4 hours. There are 2 LEds on the PCC. One is for the unit and the other is for the battery.

A general rule of thumb with PCCs are to keep them away from both 5 gallin and 1 gallon buckets of Dihydrogenmonoxydil. It can ruin them. ;)

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Every single post that you make causes me to laugh out loud--well, except for the ones where you get all scientific on me and I am left scratching my head, but still with a big smile on my face. LOL

Awww! That's sweet [I think ;) ] Thanks!

In all seriousness, though, all else being equal, a bigger battery (higher capacity) will take longer to charge from the same size "faucet"

TheVTech

ECF Veteran
Yes, 2 hours to charge my vapor king battery, although i havent charged the shorty completely..it appears to take about 2 hours also <sigh> I'm gonna need more batteries

Yes you will. I cycle through 3 XL and 3 shorty.
I recommend the XL manual as do several others here as they just last longer and give a great hit. I'm planning on getting 3 more XL manuals this coming week or more? :D :D
Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread