How many flavors in your daily rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puchox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Montevideo, Uruguay
I've been vaping for a month and a half. Vaping is banned here so after ordering a pair of bottles to see if they made it through customs i made a bet and ordered liek 700mL of juice on different orders :p

Right now i have around my desk, 4 clearos, 2 RBA's, 2 Drippers. All of them get some use through the day.

On the clearos, liqua menthol mixed with liqua strawberry, liqua apple, mtbaker udderly nuts and mtbaker hazelnut.
Rba's with liqua cola and mtbaker spearmint.
The igo's are surrounded by mtbaker bottles, cinnamon roll, ecto cooler, snickers type, boom choco latte and hangsen mango.

My pattern would be something like cinnamon roll and udderly nuts at morning and at night. Fruits and beverages on the afternoon.

skymyrka

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
nyc
Menthol by morning and day and RY5 or a tobacco juice at night.

That's it.

Sometimes the evening vape is a mix of little bits of leftovers, at the moment my eve vape is a mix of Dekang 100pg Camel, Dekang 100PG chocolate and 50vg/50pg OVALE Virgina tobacco. It's not bad.

oh, that sounds yummy... that's actually something i've been doing too, mixing up flavors from tank "left-overs" at the end of the day... sometimes (NOT always) the resulting mix is beyond phenomenal.... like seriously super good.. trouble is, i never seem to remember the ratios... gotta make notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread