• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How many mls of juice do you down daily?

How many mls of juice do you down daily?

• 0.5 - 2 (man, that's what we call rationing!)

• 2.5 - 4 (vape like u really mean it!)

• 4.5 - 7 (u drinking e juice?!)

• 7.5 - 10 (yes, e juice bottle IS e pv)

• More than 10 (i get kinda crazy sometimes, esp after e first 10mls)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
I've been going thru about 6mls a day at 24-30mg, never thought about it causing headaches though. I think once I burn through my stash I'm going to drop somewhere around 18-12mg.

Adjusting to less nic will take a while, i feel. Best of luck & happy vaping thru tt heavy stash!

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
no headaches from nic od here, just increased heartrate and sleeplessness lol

Hmm.. Sleeplessness & incr heart rate i got when i first started vaping due to uncontrollable bouts of trigger-happy-manual-button-pressing.

Subsequently, i've managed to ctrl my habit but still vape heavily when out with friends. Got a bad nic OD before whilst outside - felt light-headed, wanted to puke and broke into cold sweat. Walked like a drunkard n downed two btls of 100+ before tt subsided slightly. Thereafter, once e headaches set on, i noe i hv to stop and take like huge amts of water.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey currynoah, I've been good and errr hovering. lol

how's things for you?? :D

I'm fine!! As usual... lurking around ECF... Looking @ my kids... Work...

How's them Egos growing? Haha...

Last but not least, given up on them analogs yet? :laugh:

Caught your video. Must say, couldn't stop ogling... the vapor... :lol:

Last edited:

fudgeball

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Somewhere, out there
I'm fine!! As usual... lurking around ECF... Looking @ my kids... Work...

How's them Egos growing? Haha...

Last but not least, given up on them analogs yet? :laugh:

Caught your video. Must say, couldn't stop ogling... the vapor... :lol:

lol, gosh, howd you know that was me? LOL

yeapp, have finally given up on them analogs and am full scale vaping (Y).

haaaa, it grew in size (have every colour - some in both 1000mah and 650mah :oops:) but am thinking of parting with some soon to fund more vape swag. reality sank in when my friend was like 'wtf you've kits that youve not touched once?!' and i was like :oops: think that obsession went a lil too far. LOL..

... but colours are mad pretty!!!

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol, gosh, howd you know that was me? LOL

yeapp, have finally given up on them analogs and am full scale vaping (Y).

haaaa, it grew in size (have every colour - some in both 1000mah and 650mah :oops:) but am thinking of parting with some soon to fund more vape swag. reality sank in when my friend was like 'wtf you've kits that youve not touched once?!' and i was like :oops: think that obsession went a lil too far. LOL..

... but colours are mad pretty!!!

Well... About time you let go those you don't need, so as to benefit those ppl who wish to start vaping and stop smoking...

I threw my own set in, plus 3 different liquids (30ml). Sold it @ $150/- End up helping another friend quit. :laugh:

fudgeball

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Somewhere, out there
Well... About time you let go those you don't need, so as to benefit those ppl who wish to start vaping and stop smoking...

I threw my own set in, plus 3 different liquids (30ml). Sold it @ $150/- End up helping another friend quit. :laugh:

Sounds like a good idea!!! Think I shall do that too!! Though its gna be a sad/painful parting. Hahaha!

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds like a good idea!!! Think I shall do that too!! Though its gna be a sad/painful parting. Hahaha!

Haha... Hey, if it helps!! :D

You can look forward to a heavier duty mod... Like the Minis... (Reo mini, Touchwood Mini). Seems to be a hit with the ladies... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread