How many more posts until I can post in the VAMO sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
New Hampshire
Why don't you go to healthcabin, they are a forum supplier over in China and they get stuff first.

For a few reasons I guess; first and foremost not having known that they called it the 'baboo' there, I completely missed that they carry them!

then, there was price. The kit I got from china, as I mentioned, included two batteries, and two 'generic' nova style clearo tanks. (actually I think they take the smoketech screw tank heads, but the tank sections says 'vivi nova' on it). It also included a charger.

The price for the kit was just over $25. healthcabin wants $39 for just the brass body, plus an additional $6 per battery, etc. The sipping from DHL worked out to be another $32 to get the unit to my door. When I put all of the above into a cart at healthcabin, they want $74 before shipping. I paid $57 shipped.

Dzaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
New Hampshire
I haven't figured out how to quote 2 different posts in 1 reply yet... but I will most likely end up going the HealthCabin route myself, unless I have a few cocktails and decided to get loose on Alibaba. I've literally spent probably 6 hours on the Vamo sub-forum reading reviews, tips, etc. looking for the best place to get it and at the best price. I tend to over-think these things. But HealthCabin has the SS version, seems to be V2, and I have yet to hear of anybody being scammed by them. But I have honestly 11 different tabs open in my Chrome browser right now of different vendors for the Vamo, batteries, and chargers. So many choices...

Yeah, let me look them up, and I'll send you some links

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Good to know! A lot of the Alibaba sellers are wholesalers that require you to by a minimum if 10 units. It's good to know that they have sellers there that will sell single kits.:thumbs:
For a few reasons I guess; first and foremost not having known that they called it the 'baboo' there, I completely missed that they carry them!

then, there was price. The kit I got from china, as I mentioned, included two batteries, and two 'generic' nova style clearo tanks. (actually I think they take the smoketech screw tank heads, but the tank sections says 'vivi nova' on it). It also included a charger.

The price for the kit was just over $25. healthcabin wants $39 for just the brass body, plus an additional $6 per battery, etc. The sipping from DHL worked out to be another $32 to get the unit to my door. When I put all of the above into a cart at healthcabin, they want $74 before shipping. I paid $57 shipped.

Dzaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
New Hampshire
Good to know! A lot of the Alibaba sellers are wholesalers that require you to by a minimum if 10 units. It's good to know that they have sellers there that will sell single kits.:thumbs:

Normally they don't

However, if you ask for a single unit 'sample' to test quality and kit contents, any of them are usually happy to help out.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton

taymac54

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
Minnesota

Argh!

taymac54, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are a new member, you are initially restricted to posting only in the New Members Forum. Please see this thread for details.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I guess there could be something to the idea of a waiting period. I'll give it a few hours a see what happens. Either way, this calls for cocktails. Or should I wait until I'm "verified"?

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
I have over 5 post and a VAMO, I was still not allowed to post in the VAMO forum. Rather disappointed, as I also would like to leave a few positive reviews from vendors that have done me right so far. I got my VAMO from Vapor Alley for $50 and it included one 18650 battery, fairly good deal if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread