Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
So, I've noticed that it seems like there are quite a few new REOnauts showing up in the 'ville lately. Welcome to you all! I'm curious though, about how many were swayed over by a certain reviewer's review of the REO Grand. Hoping that if the review increased interest, it also helped increase the sales also.

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
I'm always on the nicoticket forum as well as this one. That's my fav juice. Those are really the only 2 and the friendliest. Taki over there always brags on his reo. So, after enough times I started reading comments on this forum to follow and see. I snagged my first which was a woodvil last week and well, today bought a black anodized grand. So, to answer your questions, yes it definitely helps having people talk about them!!!

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I saw PBusardo's review (though that didn't really sway me one way or the other-- it's got potential!! ha!). For me, it was that I realized after getting a Vapor Shark that I prefer box mods, especially small ones- as noted in another thread I have really small hands (I am a girl though, so it's not like I'm a dude with freakishly tiny hands!). I checked out the website and saw the copper vein and immediately fell in love! Also, seems like they sell pretty quick on the classies, so if I wasn't into it, I could get most of my $$ back. And finally, I've been lurking around on this particular forum for a while, and it seems like a real nice bunch of folks. (The only other place I've really spent any time here on ECF is the ByLeo forum- also a stellar group of people, and incredible vape gear) I know that might seem like a weird reason to buy a whole new set-up, but from what I can tell, quality products are usually made by quality people, and those quality people will have a following of friendly, helpful people.
So here I am! And thanks for such a warm welcome!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I'm always on the nicoticket forum as well as this one. That's my fav juice. Those are really the only 2 and the friendliest. Taki over there always brags on his reo. So, after enough times I started reading comments on this forum to follow and see. I snagged my first which was a woodvil last week and well, today bought a black anodized grand. So, to answer your questions, yes it definitely helps having people talk about them!!!

Hey, I don't think I was bragging... more like gently "nudging" people over to the best vape device ever :p

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I've been here a little over a month. ECF got me to the Reo, THANK YOU!! I kept reading all these post about this amazing device. I looked at the website a couple of times and thought, I don't get it. Yeah, I'm a little slow sometimes :facepalm: Kept reading these rave reviews and knew I had to give it a try. I can't imagine ever using anything else! And I have tried A LOT. Took me a year and a half, but I finally found the way! Again, thanks everyone!!!! Oh, did I mention #3 shipped today? :D

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
I've been here a little over a month. ECF got me to the Reo, THANK YOU!! I kept reading all these post about this amazing device. I looked at the website a couple of times and thought, I don't get it. Yeah, I'm a little slow sometimes :facepalm: Kept reading these rave reviews and knew I had to give it a try. I can't imagine ever using anything else! And I have tried A LOT. Took me a year and a half, but I finally found the way! Again, thanks everyone!!!! Oh, did I mention #3 shipped today? :D

oooh ooooh #3? What did you get? I think my next ones will be a copper and a white. I ordered black anodized today!!!

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I'm about to pull the trigger on one myself. Anyone have suggestions on a good topper for the Reo? I know it has to be a BT and all i can seem to find is the cyclone the ones on the Reo site seem to be sold out more times then not.

I love the RM2's on the site. I also have a BF Cyclone, but I prefer the RM2. They do go out of stock a lot, but their restocked very quickly! All matter of opinion. But you can't go wrong with a Reo!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm about to pull the trigger on one myself. Anyone have suggestions on a good topper for the Reo? I know it has to be a BF and all i can seem to find is the cyclone the ones on the Reo site seem to be sold out more times then not.

If you want an RM2, and they are out of stock, contact Rob via PM and ask if he has any that he hasn't had time to put up yet. This is often times the case with many items.

Anthony W

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Vancouver Canada

Congrats Kinggirl !Nice color choice! Did you also get the LP RM2 to go with it ?!:)

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
When I started vaping I set a limit for myself on how much of my not spent on cigs money would go towards gear and supplies 20%. That was done because after losing my job, the household budget took a good hit.

About a month in I knew I had to have one. I scouted the Reo site, some of the drip tip sites, and came up with a ballpark goal. I did my best to not spend on anything I didn't absolutely need, figuring I would make it around my 1 year mark. The VTR was a gift from hubs for sticking with vaping it didn't count in the 20%.

I hit the magic number about 2 months earlier than I thought I would :banana::banana::banana: with a little help from hubs missing our anniversary.
If he misses my Birthday next week # 2 will be in the cart :evil:.

The review had nothing to do with the timing of my moving to Reoville.

Last edited:

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
Congrats Kinggirl !Nice color choice! Did you also get the LP RM2 to go with it ?!:)

I did! I really thought my first would be a white with a brass door or a copper but it was hard to pass up the black that was blemished and for that price. I'm sure I'll be buying many more. I've convinced myself I probably need a SL one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread