Vapemail! New Reo LP Grand + LP RM2 - My First!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
My new Reo LP Grand and LP RM2 arrived today. Now I am very officially now a Reonaut! Also picked up an Igo-bf for it, will be interesting to see how it compares to the RM2. Running with a twisted 38awg 32awg microcoil and cotton. The vape is heavenly! :)

DSCF5070.jpg DSCF5080.jpg

Last edited:

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
That's awesome, Fizz! Welcome to the Ville!

38ga? that must be like twisting up a coil with one strand of a spider web. :)

It could be 32awg, I've worn the label of the 100ft spool. But two strands twisted together make for a nice micro-coil. I use a drill to twist them nice and tight, the finished wire has a nice feel to it.

The coil pictured came in at 1.3Ohms. (I don't sub ohm, but do tend to like my coils around 1.2-1.4Ohms, generally speaking.)

jkais3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Mankato, MN, USA
The fat lady says she can never get enough casserole. What you think would last a family of 15 a week, is roughly her meal.

She has some swedish fish in her first Reo for you, it doesn't really taste like the candy to me, but overall it ain't too bad! This coil was built up in the wee hours of the morning, after her second performance of the night. There were some complaints about too many clouds obscuring fans vision of the "magnificent" fat lady. So I decided to keep this build up at around 1.8 ohms.

In her other grand, she's loaded up with a sweet tart flavor. Ever tried smokin smarties as a kid? Well, this is about the same thing. This is another one you don't want burning too hot. Otherwise it might start to actually taste like you're lighting the smarties on fire. This build is a 28g 1.6 ohm micro.

Grats on the reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread