• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How many People are actively here?

How many Local People here in SG Vapers Forum?

• Singaporean

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syn007

Ashes to Ashless
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
GreenEarth
Yep. Well heat is getting greater. So its better to keep to yourselves.

Looks like it. This is the most somber sub forum yet. Lol.

Pls don't feel that way. It isn't unsafe to participate, personal particulars are well protected by ECF. The danger is on exposure of information here which our authorities might use against us. Positive posts are always welcome, example like technical discussions/help, how vaping has improve the quality of your life, how it spare your families, friends, pets from second hand smoke and undesirable lingering smell.. etc. For posts that are related to laws and actions for fighting the good cause can be done at the appropriate ECF sections.

The world is huge outside sgvapers. But this sub forum has to exist so that the local vapers know that they are not alone.

kiryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Pandora
Pls don't feel that way. It isn't unsafe to participate, personal particulars are well protected by ECF. The danger is on exposure of information here which our authorities might use against us. Positive posts are always welcome, example like technical discussions/help, how vaping has improve the quality of your life, how it spare your families, friends, pets from second hand smoke and undesirable lingering smell.. etc. For posts that are related to laws and actions for fighting the good cause can be done at the appropriate ECF sections.

The world is huge outside sgvapers. But this sub forum has to exist so that the local vapers know that they are not alone.

Please don't take what I said the wrong way.. I know that the many restrictions here are there to protect us as a community. Maybe if we could set some rules for photos that can be posted: eg, black background, no sourcing or posting of vendors etc that could bring this sub-forum back to life.

yuujin

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
Asia
Please don't take what I said the wrong way.. I know that the many restrictions here are there to protect us as a community. Maybe if we could set some rules for photos that can be posted: eg, black background, no sourcing or posting of vendors etc that could bring this sub-forum back to life.

hi kiryn, i think its safe to say either no background or blurred backgrounds are encouraged. anything that is generic is probably good as well. nothing that ties us down to indicate where we are, or our actual names, or any ways we can be contacted with. definitely no posting of vendors or sources, im not sure if you knew what happened before. but we all hope it will never happen again. recently they are catching on due to quite a number of people bravely vaping in places that are obvious. eg. buses, cinemas, etc. i guess we act this way because we just want everyone to be safe n vape on.

kiryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Pandora
hi kiryn, i think its safe to say either no background or blurred backgrounds are encouraged. anything that is generic is probably good as well. nothing that ties us down to indicate where we are, or our actual names, or any ways we can be contacted with. definitely no posting of vendors or sources, im not sure if you knew what happened before. but we all hope it will never happen again. recently they are catching on due to quite a number of people bravely vaping in places that are obvious. eg. buses, cinemas, etc. i guess we act this way because we just want everyone to be safe n vape on.

I agree with that, and recently even on photos I post on other sub-forums I've taken to using a black background, and I've also created a ECF only Flickr account. I think it's only smart to protect yourself.

Those people are idiots who openly vape in public.

yuujin

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
Asia
I agree with that, and recently even on photos I post on other sub-forums I've taken to using a black background, and I've also created a ECF only Flickr account. I think it's only smart to protect yourself.

Those people are idiots who openly vape in public.

i mean if you vape in public go to a not very visible smoking area, i guess its still acceptable. vaping in orchard, in broad daylight? in places that you cant smoke? thats just really stupid. extremely stupid.

to the 2 people that got stomped vaping on the bus. you are idiots. stop drawing attention to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread