Status
Not open for further replies.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
When lack of VW hurts their bottom line, then we will see VV/VW ProVari's. So expect to see a VW ProVari in...oh...about 5-10 years.:p

When someone throws a dna-20 into a good quality tube that can be produced in quantities that keep up with demand and can be ordered directly from a website w/o having to .... around with lists... ProVape will have some competition.

The fact that you can actually go to Provapes website, place an order and have you new PV in your hands in less than a week, is huge part of their success.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I like my Provari's. Enough to buy to blems and the Satin Black.. Since the Vamo has gone to the back of the drawer. I've had two and only one works now. (Proubably cause I don't use it).

Attachments

• Provari's 1.jpg
    Provari's 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 807

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
When I was using my evic (i.e. before I got my Provari) I was using VW. I don't really see a ton of difference in the vape, or maybe I just don't know enough about it or care enough about it. As soon as my dripper pro gets here my evic will only be used if I need a carto tank for some reason. I just set the volts to where I like it and I vape, pretty simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread