The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How many people have you converted to vaping? Because...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by unfaithful, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. unfaithful

unfaithful Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    I started working in this company last month and guess what? Pretty much everyone in the office used to smoke cigarettes and I must have converted nearly 20 people to vaping if not more. My whole office is vaping, ahh! Its so weird to see other people vaping, it even looks a bit silly at times :D At the moment people who smoke regular cigarettes are a minority! Everyone is so fascinated by it. It totally works for everyone, its amazing. Now they're getting PVs to their own friends and families who smoke, so its spreading really fast :D Yay, I'm so happy! But, sadly... because so many people have converted, we are no longer allowed to vape inside, pfft.

2. Eddie.Willers

Eddie.Willers ECF Wiki SysOp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 3, 2011
    Prairie Canada
    Verily, thou hath been hoisted by thine own petard!

I mean it's great that you have 'converted' so many colleagues and all but what is management's objection to vaping inside? Surely, there are fewer productivity losses by people sloping off outside for a quick cig?

3. Thank You

Thank You Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Orlando

my girlfriend and a very close friend

4. wdave

wdave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    Go brits! Always at the forefront of fads, frivolity and <deleted>.

5. Debian Dog

Debian Dog Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2011
    VA
    Umm do pyramids count? I converted 2 and they converted 3 others So 2 or 5 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.