How many people have you converted to vaping? Because...

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
I started working in this company last month and guess what? Pretty much everyone in the office used to smoke cigarettes and I must have converted nearly 20 people to vaping if not more. My whole office is vaping, ahh! Its so weird to see other people vaping, it even looks a bit silly at times :D At the moment people who smoke regular cigarettes are a minority! Everyone is so fascinated by it. It totally works for everyone, its amazing. Now they're getting PVs to their own friends and families who smoke, so its spreading really fast :D Yay, I'm so happy! But, sadly... because so many people have converted, we are no longer allowed to vape inside, pfft.

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
... But, sadly... because so many people have converted, we are no longer allowed to vape inside, pfft.

Verily, thou hath been hoisted by thine own petard!

I mean it's great that you have 'converted' so many colleagues and all but what is management's objection to vaping inside? Surely, there are fewer productivity losses by people sloping off outside for a quick cig?

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I started working in this company last month and guess what? Pretty much everyone in the office used to smoke cigarettes and I must have converted nearly 20 people to vaping if not more. My whole office is vaping, ahh! Its so weird to see other people vaping, it even looks a bit silly at times :D At the moment people who smoke regular cigarettes are a minority! Everyone is so fascinated by it. It totally works for everyone, its amazing. Now they're getting PVs to their own friends and families who smoke, so its spreading really fast :D Yay, I'm so happy! But, sadly... because so many people have converted, we are no longer allowed to vape inside, pfft.

Go brits! Always at the forefront of fads, frivolity and <deleted>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread