Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
It is at least 10 people directly and many more indirectly. I'm quite proud of that actually because I'm not extremely social and I don't hold hands very well. They knew how much I smoked so I think it was more of a "if he can do it, then maybe I should try it too." Still, very glad I could make a change for the better.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
My hubby and i have converted 26 people so far, friends, family, co-workers, an employee at Public Storage and an employee at McDonald's. All but 2 of these people were supplied with brand new full kits with two ecigs, chargers, some got PCCs, some lanyards, some cases and all were given juice. The other two were given our Blu Kits that we started with. It is much easier to get someone to try it if they don't have to put money out up front before knowing it will work. For some reason, spending $50 or more on a carton of cigarettes is ok but not spending $75 or so on an ecig kit. Some people have offered to pay us back but we have told all of them to pay it forward. If they can help someone else switch to ecigs it is an even greater reward to us!

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
I started w a KR808D kit and quickly added extra batts to it. After 2 weeks I bought an eGo-T kit. I gave half the 808 to 1 neighbor and the other half to another. I now have half the neighborhood vaping. Also, every chance I get I'm talking to the gen public about this newfound lifesaver. There is no way to know how many of the, at least 100 people(approx) I've spoke to, have actually followed thru. But I can tell you this, a lot of people are extremely gratefull for the info after a few mins of chit chat.

Yesterday i was sitting at a stoplight vaping my new V-mod XL and this dude looks over, smoking a cigarette. He's like, "That thing is DOPE!" so I ask him if he wants to try. He say's "yes" of course. So i toss him my back up eGo kit with a couple different juices, an atomizers, a few carts, two batteries and a charger and one of those smoktech mega cartos...then I tip my fitted and drive off XD It's a spectacular thing to be able to make people smile on a rainy Monday.

I'm not sure if that one counted, so i didn't include it in my poll answer XD

today I gave a buddy an ego setting, I've seen him with disposables a couple of times and to me it's like watching a friend drink boxed wine and say how good it is. Well If you know wine you know how silly that sounds. I decided to open his eyes to the world of decent vaping ;p well see how it works out, but if I keep going like this I'm going to be eGo-less and juice scrounging XD bahahaha

My buddy normally smokes cloves, so he liked the sweetness in a few tobacco juices.

When I order juices I think people should try, aside from what I normally get, what should I get them as an incentive to keep vaping?

FORCE FEED THEM HAPPINESS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

francky5591

Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Avranches (Low Normandy)
In the small town I'm living in (the A.H. of the world) I met ONE vaper in 8 months. in my french department (an area that is 150km long and 50 km wide), with half a million inhibitants, there is not one single e-cigarettes shop (talking about a physical one). even my best friends think I'm nuts as for them I'm sucking on a battery tube (thus chemical, thus not natural) while they smoke tobacco, that is a natural plant that grows in earth, see what I mean? They were big smokers but decreased their tobacco consumption to 5 analogic cigarettes a day. I'm sure that under pressure they may smoke more than what they told me, but the e-cig frightens them, it's too "tech" for them; but anyway I'm not looking to convert anyone to vaping, ever if it did me some good, I'm just glad I'm not polluting my relatives anymore when vaping inside (home).:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread