• I don't know how to count.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorched

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Denver, Colorado
I have seen some threads like this around, although, I have not seen any in the form of a poll. I figure making a poll would be best in order to get a more established perspective at how many people ECF forum users have converted to vaping.

When answering the questions, please only consider thoes you have converted who have completley quit SMOKING. If they are using smokeless tobacco or other NRT's I would count them as a convert.

I have personally been able to convert only one of my friends. The rest of which just think it's a stupid idea. That's when I tell them smoking is a stupid idea :rolleyes:

Thanks for then input!

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I have a friend that has been trying to quit smoking, so I sent her a kit with 2 batteries and 2 atomizers, and a double slew of carts. She is so close to totally quitting that she is going to share with her brother-in-law to see if he can end up quitting tobacco use. So, I count that as two conversions. I have several of my non-smoking friends on board with e-cigarettes, so they will be helping to spread the word to their friends.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I've had about a 50% success rate, although two of the people I converted quit nicotine altogether, so I guess that's a plus. The biggest barrier seems to be getting people to trust ordering online from a company they've never heard of. I try to keep an extra kit or two around for people to buy, but then there's a fine line between being an advocate and a salesman.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Only one convert so far but the most important one - MY WIFE!

(Hi CrazyCatz!)

Do talk to the other smokers about it some outside on the back dock at work. Some are curious about it etc. But like someone else who recently replied said, people have to want to quit. One guy in our team who I'm still not sure of his age (50-something I'd say) really coughs a lot, you can usually hear him coming down the hall LOL. It would be great to convert him to vaping for his health but he said he has tried it before and didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread