How much alcohol in e juice - dekang , Liqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
Just asking as i Have recently been through cancer surgery to remove a testicle, and have been put on valium and oxycodone and don't want to "drink alcohol" as that's a bad mix. I assume it's a really insignificant amount and not enough to do anything , But i do get a bit drowsy after having a vape. Any guesses or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I assumed it was next to nothing but better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers.

Just wondering if anyone knows if these are high in alcohol content, 2 links below..

30ml dekang beverage & candy e-juice 10 flavors

30ml LIQUA Vanilla E-Liquid (50PG/50VG)

Or even DIY juices as i have quite a few of them. I believe it's an insignificant amount, but again just wanting to be certain. Thanks.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Just asking as i Have recently been through cancer surgery to remove a testicle, and have been put on valium and oxycodone and don't want to "drink alcohol" as that's a bad mix. I assume it's a really insignificant amount and not enough to do anything , But i do get a bit drowsy after having a vape. Any guesses or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I assumed it was next to nothing but better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers.

Just wondering if anyone knows if these are high in alcohol content, 2 links below..

30ml dekang beverage & candy e-juice 10 flavors

30ml LIQUA Vanilla E-Liquid (50PG/50VG)

Or even DIY juices as i have quite a few of them. I believe it's an insignificant amount, but again just wanting to be certain. Thanks.
Hi,
How much are you vaping?
IF the juices contain ethyl alcohol, they would be in the flavoring portion of the mix.
In general the flavoring would be approx 20% of the total volume of juice.
The amount of alcohol in the flavoring might be as high at 1%.
If you vape 100ml today, you would consume approx .2ml of alcohol. (rough estimate, TWO whole drops) (if it hasn't evaporated already from the juices)

No reason to be obsessing over minutia.

Focus on recovery.
Cheers
I

ETA: Alcohol and Diazepam are GREAT together. Mind your consumption.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome to the Forum Mick - given what you have been through and how you have been advised, that's a sensible question you have asked.

I can't answer it myself, but I'm sure someone on here will have the facts...I'm kinda guessing you'd be OK with DIY unflavoured but I don't know.

Welcome again, stay positive and keep fighting!

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Not all flavour concentrates contain alcohol. We also do not know what flavours has been used to make the ejuice you pointed out, nor do we know their percentages - but as @Izan has pointed out any alcohol content would be extremely low. Also keep in mind that alcohol could also be used within other products we consume such as flavour extracts. But again, the amount is so minute it should not be of a concern.

Out of the DIY concentrates you own, you can look up their specifications on the company page.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I agree with the others on the minuscule amount juice might have.

This is pure speculation, but nic is a stimulant. Sometimes stimulants can have the opposite effect though. For children it’s often true, but also for adults with various health issues, or taking certain meds.

Just as I’ve found caffeine can speed up how quickly some meds are absorbed, maybe nic is increasing the rate at which your meds affect you.

Just a thought.

Anyway, wishing you a full recovery.

Reactions: mick500

mick500

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
Australia
Just as I’ve found caffeine can speed up how quickly some meds are absorbed, maybe nic is increasing the rate at which your meds affect you.
That was my first thought as well. Then I remembered seeing something about alcoholics staying away from e cigs / vaping but I think your right. My best guess is that the nicotine is making the drugs go through my system faster . Cheers everyone for the help and replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread