How Much E Juice Stash is Too Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cages2Clouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2015
When I started vaping a few years ago I was using a vape pen and had 2 or 3 -10 ml size bottles of juice.

Now I have about 30 bottles of juice, mostly 60 ml, 100 ml and 120 ml. The missus thinks I've lost my mind and should probably go into treatment. (She vapes too, but is still using a vape pen with a couple of 10 ml size bottles of juice lying around.)

I tell her that I need variety...and I do need variety.

So I just placed a couple orders for some more juice. :vapor:

Brother trust me when I say you are fine lol. When i hit the full swing of vaping years back i got the "holy grail ejuice curse" i had to try as many different kinds as i could and i tried A LOT!! I still have literally hundreds of bottles of premo, i once ordered over 1,000 mls of juice in one go because they were having a sale and i got 120ml bottles for $10-15, the juice was sub par. I was signed up at a platinum level to 2 e juice subscritions and still would buy ejuice from websites. I learned a lot, i had e juice that literally tasted like wet socks and ejuoce that was nothing short of specttular and although it was probably up there in my worst financial decisions ever i had a blast trying all of those flavors haha Ironiclly enough i hardly ever finished a bottle even of my favorites because they were so good i didnt want it to be gone and instead of ordering more i wanted to try different ejuice. Now its probably long past due or at least not as good as it was. Let the mr's know if anyone should be committed its me haha. Also steeping juice is almost always good so you can just tell her you are steeping it.

mav_sd

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Spring, TX
Currently, 4 liters of 100mg Nic base, 2 gallons of VG, just under 1 gallon of PG, about 80 flavorings, and probably 10-15 100ml bottles mixed up and waiting to be used... not to mention the large toolbox for syringes, scale, unicorn bottles, glass bottles and lids, etc... I use a wine fridge I converted to a humidor with drawers to store everything except the Nicotine. Those bottles go in the freezer, simply because I need them to last forever, lol. It's something like 10 years worth of nicotine... I leave the base liquids in a dark cabinet at room temp.

I have kids in the house, so everything is locked up, and has those "Mr Yuck" stickers from the 80's plastered on them, just in case.

mr yuk.jpg

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I have been vaping for 4 years now and mixing for 3 of them. I mix many flavours in one go and keep these steeping for months. I currently have 5ltrs of nicotine at 72mg/ml stored in my freezer in amber bottles and several ltrs of PG and VG stored in a dark cupboard. Never have i come across the liquid going off. even some of the concentrates ive had coming up to 2yrs and they are still good to use.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Wow. When I started this thread I was sort of hoping folks would chime in on how much juice they keep around. Had no idea this thread would get hijacked and taken in a completely different direction.
    I’m trying to think how much I have. 16 30 mls for my sister in law, maybe 70 30 mls for myself. I put all mine in 30 ml bottles for ease of use. That’s almost a years worth, but I’m sure I won’t use all of those. I’m always sharing lol.

Most of the flavors I make now are really stable. They’re as good at one month as ten months. Some don’t hold up well, either get weak or too strong, but only a few like that I just pitch what goes bad and take notes.

That said, I just ordered a liter of nic ( that’ll go in the freezer) and about 40 new flavors that I’ll be mixing up. I have almost full gallons of pg and vg and 500 mls of nic. Diy is so cheap I don’t lose any sleep over the few things that go to waste.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I think we all go through the phase where there is no such thing as too much. I converted many drawers in my fridge to stock piles (who needs cheese) but I have also had to throw away juice that got old. I almost always have 20-30 bottles of juice on hand, ranging in size from 60ml to 120 ml. I have another 20-30 bottles in the fridge and that is probably an under estimate. At one time I loved 50/50 blends of Ahlusion, especially Lemon Cream, but many others from them. I had my whole vegetable drawer stocked with it. When I opened one I would get another out and pre-steep it because god forbid I not have it hand. I do not even vape that anymore and had to give scads away. I know my fam has considered committing me too. Now I only over buy flavorings. Wait til you go down the DIY road and start collecting flavorings. Oh boy!

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Wait til you go down the DIY road and start collecting flavorings. Oh boy!

So true, but at least those are only $4 - $7 per 30 ml and each one can make you a few 100ml to 1+L of juice per bottle depending on how concentrated they are. I have 60 - 70 bottles of flavoring ($400 - $500 MSRP, but most were bought during big sales in late 2016 / early 2017) for the RF SC line I use now in the mini fridge, and 20 - 30 bottles of CAP/TFA/FW from when I first got into DIY in mid 2016 that I am trying to use up. I estimate I won't have to buy any replacements for the most used RF SC flavors until sometime in 2019 or possibly in 2020 depending on which recipes I put into my mixing rotation. My flavoring collection is tiny compared to many DIY'ers but many of my RF SC flavors I like as stand alone flavors, or only mix with 2 - 3 other flavors in my recipes, so I have been content to not order any new flavors (just PG and VG) for the past 12+ months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread