Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I don't stockpile or stash anything, including eliquids.

I used to do those things, with all kinds of products, and in the long run, it ended up costing me MORE $$, not less, because of spoilage and stuff going out of date.

If you enjoy the juices you bought then it sounds like you are set for a while. 5-6 months should be fine.

I personally don't vape anything older than that, unless it has been kept in fridge or freezer. I don't trust it.

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
I wouldn't call my a "stash" (at least not yet)

More a collection.......got about 50 bottles ,10ml+ each, much to wife's consternation as there's now more juice in the spice cabinet than spice..

My biggest "problem" is I sample a liquid and think I really like it only to find out I only like it in "sample size portions"
Hence my purchase of some 510 attys.

They're not "tank worthy" (to make a backhand Seinfeld reference).

I've yet to prepare for the Vapocalyse.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
A have a couple hundred mls of nic in the freezer and way to much juice in the stash drawer. My first guess would be sbout 700-800 mls of assorted juices some almost a year old, which taste just as good now as they did a year ago. IMHO I think, if properly stored it will keep a good long while.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
I have maybe 150ml of stuff I'm not pulling from at any time, and maybe 150mg of current bottles I'm using. I order another 150ml when I run low in current bottles and rotate the older stuff forward. At 3ml a day, it covers me for about a month to a month and a half. If it gets to where I need a stash because of regulation or taxes, I figure what I have held in reserve is enough to transition me down to 0 nicotine or quit entirely. If there were a major disaster or a Zombie Apocalypse, I figure I'm probably too busy at that point to care about vaping. ;)

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
i have around 2 thousand mls in my stash. when i was new to vaping i tried many vendors and flavors to find what i like. then i placed a couple of large orders with a vendor that was selling 120 ml bottles for $8 or $9 bucks each. just after that i won a contest and the prize was fifteen 30 ml bottles. i have stopped buying juice for a few months now and won`t buy again till i go through most of what i have.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Oh my gosh..this question...fun to answer because it is about time I get real with self.
Started by counting my 30 ml bottles of AHL (not counting what is steeping) that are in my regular rotation and I have 300 mls there...on to my 10mls of AHL times 27 bottles another 270 mls there. Those two things together take up 1/6 of a three shelf cabinet (that is full) so if I have 500 ish mls there and 5/6 area also full and now I am roughly rounding out and adding in about another 2,500 mls to say I have 3,000 mls on hand of favorites. I have a box of discards or no likes that probably has another 2-300 mls and I give this friends and daughter and others, sometimes use it for trades, twice I have sent to somebody that was having trouble finding something they liked on a small budget.
I have about 275-300 mls in a drawer in the fridge that I never want to be without and I have another 300-400 steeping. Getting calculator out and roughly figuring....aprox 3,900-4,000 mls. I vape about 6-7 mls a day including waste count 8 so I have more than a years supply. Fine by me and all this tells me is I need to put some more in the fridge because I would only want to have 6 months or so out and about

jassybelle

Aug 30, 2014
Texas
Oh my gosh..this question...fun to answer because it is about time I get real with self.
Started by counting my 30 ml bottles of AHL (not counting what is steeping) that are in my regular rotation and I have 300 mls there...on to my 10mls of AHL times 27 bottles another 270 mls there. Those two things together take up 1/6 of a three shelf cabinet (that is full) so if I have 500 ish mls there and 5/6 area also full and now I am roughly rounding out and adding in about another 2,500 mls to say I have 3,000 mls on hand of favorites. I have a box of discards or no likes that probably has another 2-300 mls and I give this friends and daughter and others, sometimes use it for trades, twice I have sent to somebody that was having trouble finding something they liked on a small budget.
I have about 275-300 mls in a drawer in the fridge that I never want to be without and I have another 300-400 steeping. Getting calculator out and roughly figuring....aprox 3,900-4,000 mls. I vape about 6-7 mls a day including waste count 8 so I have more than a years supply. Fine by me and all this tells me is I need to put some more in the fridge because I would only want to have 6 months or so out and about

^^^^^WOW:ohmy::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread