How much eliquid do you use?

How much eliquid do you use per day?

• Up to 1ml

• Up to 2ml

• Up to 3ml

• More than 3ml

• Don't know

• Don't care

• Have you seen the price of bread recently?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
But in a sense 'satisfying of cravings' could have just as much to do with the amount of nicotine needed.

I know you are really good at the maths....so say if on average people are using about 2 ml of liquid at the 36 mg nic....what is that supposed to equate to in how many cigarettes a person would have to smoke?.......I am wondering if people are just naturaly finding the correct amount of nicotine to replace the amount they smoked.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
2ml of 36mg eliquid is around 72 average cigs.

I really suspect the tobacco companies have got us used to many more chemicals than nicotine. It might be that we crave nicotine a little but rather than vape occasional amounts in the way we did when we smoked, many of us vape nicotine constantly. Tolerance builds up and we need more to feel any effects. Sometimes we still get cravings even with high levels of nic because it's not what we are missing from tobacco in the first place.

You've probably seen this already but I'll post the link here anyway, it's about cravings not being for nicotine - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-not-complete-substitute-tobacco-smoking.html

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I've been using around 5-6ml a day cuz I haven't been dripping, just topping off.

I keep suckin on this thing trying to get the "perfect" throat hit and crazy thick cloud lol.
Wish these ecigs were more consistent...

the inconsistency of the vapourization is the thing that is driving me mad......Idealy I want exactly the same amount of 'smoke' per puff......that would make it so much easier to make a vaping routine....it seems perfect when the vapour cloud is just right...but achieving that is so hard.

vapingtx

Apr 21, 2010
san antonio, tx
very good info for a newbie. me and the wife are just starting and if i use 3ml/day and her 2ml/day=5/ml total then the 90ml of unflavored 35mg nic cut 40 nic juice/40 glycerine/10 distilled/10 flavor makes the 90ml turn into 180+ml of juice that will last us roughly 40 days. NICE! alot better than $50/carton of analogs per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread