What brand eliquid would you recommend to a newbie?

Which is the best overall eliquid brand for a newbie?

• Janty

• Johnson Creek

• Wicked

• Kick (Janes)

• Puresmoker

• E-cigs.co.uk

• David Yangs

• Sedansa

• Litecig

• Paxes

• e-Smokey Treats

• E-cig.com

• Freesmoke

• Ruyan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA
I voted Janty, not only because it's the best out there, it was made for your Janty e-cig, and also because Janty has the best service out there.

I did not "like" one flavour they sent to me, next time I ordered they sent me a bottle from a new batch plus an other free bottle.

There was nothing wrong with the liquid it self, I just did not like the after taste.
And taste is a personal thing.
Still, they made up for it more than they had to.

To this day I still have to hear from Johnson Creek.
I will never ever order from them again.
That's not how you deal with your customers.

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
I'm not going to vote but say whats on my mind.

Janty: what a slick web site, it must be good. do lab tests in secret. pussies in public relations.

Johnson Creek: wow! another slick web site, it must be good. but wait, weren't these the guys that almost lost their business when they screwed up. i think i'll wait at least 6 months before ordering anything from them... these guys seem to be trying pretty hard so maybe i one day forgive. Like Janty, pretty pussies in public relations.

Wicked: oh, chinese... but hey, this guy has done some lab tests.. should i or should i not?

Kick (Janes): "Jane's e-liquid", you made it yourself? i'm not ordering from you, miss.

Sedansa: pricey, must be good. why don't you sell it in bottles? too much pride to do that?

bestecig.com: where did you find these, in the trash can? does it have lead?

Ruyan: pretty unusual stuff. why don't you sell it in bottles? too much pride to do that?

jigtg

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2008
Sparta, Greece
e-Liquid Ruyan Tobacco Flavor 30ml bottle.
dunno if it is genuine or pulled out of carts or what. Little pricey shipping that to EU. They seem to be extending to other flavors.

Huh?

quote:
Janty: what a slick web site, it must be good. do lab tests in secret. pussies in public relations

Do lab test in secret?
Ludo has posted about their lab tests.
C'mon saying they are completelly safe is little different to actually publishing the report.
pussies in public relations???

WTH does that mean?
They go dead silent if you start asking wrong questions. Not that it is very uncommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread