How much juice do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I consider myself a heavy vaper. I vape about 6 mils per day. I am not sure on a relative basis if this is heavy or is it light compared to other vapers. I have no-one to compare too. I do not know anyone who vapes.

Also, I watch alot of Phil busardo videos and he is always stating how much battery life he gets from certain batteries and I am lucky if I get half. I get about 4 hours on a 18650 and about 2 on a 18350.

I use 1.5 ohm dual-coils and 2ohm dual-coils...Since I just got a Vamo and Provari, I am vaping even more juice at higher voltages. I was just curious what is considered heavy vaping relative to light vaping.

bbywho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Arlington, VA, USA
I can vape at work and generally am a chain vaper. I've been averaging about 6ml+ per day and, if I'm not paying attention and loving one of my Ahlusion faves, can easily hit 8ml+/day. I noticed that I've been blowing through my juice stash and decided to more closely monitor myself. As of this week, on a daily basis, I find myself going through 2-3 full tanks on my Kanger Mini Protanks (about 1.5ml/tank), 1-2 tanks on my Aurora BFT (about 1.8ml/ea), 1-2 refills on my tiny DV mini clearos and then a couple of mls dripping and sometimes more... I was using two eGo VVs and was running through the two batteries at least 2x/day. Got an MVP 2.0 about two weeks ago and loving the battery life. I get about 1.5 days before I recharge overnight. However, I am wondering if my new set-up, esp. the MVP, might be gobbling up juice (or just might be me).

I had recently dropped most of my nic levels to 6mg, with some 12 and 16mg mixed in when needed. I did re-up the nic to 12mg in my latest Ahlusion order to see if the higher level will reduce the ml vaped per day.

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
I need to find out more on the kanger 3.

If you are higher on the VG ratio (I'm vaping 100% VG eLiquids), you can't go wrong with Kanger T3s period

Here are a few tips: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ow-effectively-use-kanger-t3-clearomizer.html

I can pretty much re-build T3s within 2 minutes and now I'm a pro at rebuilding them. T3s are cheaper than most RBA/RDA (around 4 dollars each, cheaper at Fasttech)

If you wish to order them, make sure to order some Kanthal 28 or 32, Silica wick 2mm/3mm and a couple of T3 bases. Right now I'm using cotton as the wicking material. Works wonders!

However, if you are going with higher PG eLiquids, there are some people who have reported that the T3s flood. But please do not take me word to word on this issue, I'm not sure how well T3s do with higher PG ratio eLiquids. Just thought I should mention.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
Reo grand is mechanical, so 4.2-3.7 volts depending on when I change my batts. I run a .8 ohm coil, so its roughly 22 watts on a fully charged battery.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

That is a high wattage at 22...I thought 20 watts was the high end...I never used anything less than 1.25 ohms...is that the reason why you go through so much juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread