How much juice do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have so many setups it's hard to say and it varies, anyway. I have no clue. I just got 5 more liters of nic delivered today though. One more big buy and I say, "Damn the torpedoes! Who cares how much I vape?" LOL.

I am planning on living to age 95. With my genetics MINUS (it is a big minus) my prior lifestyle I am going to go on and on and on.

I plan to get a bit more wisdom every year, too. Maybe by the time I am 60 I will actually be READY for the presidency.

Anna

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I do rebuild my coils at the cost of 5 cents each and close to half don't work afterwards but that still just increases my actual cost to about 10 cents each. I may have to remove the wire from the wicking material on one and replace with cotton and see what the difference in flavor is.
Oh definitely try cotton, I used to rebuild my protank coils as well and cotton gives a more saturated vape and noticeably better flavor

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
Oh definitely try cotton, I used to rebuild my protank coils as well and cotton gives a more saturated vape and noticeably better flavor

I unwrapped the wire from a pre wrapped wick and tried to wrap it around cotton and it didn't work so well. So, I took another one and cut the wick off as close as I could to the wire and added a bit of cotton to the top and I have to admit that the flavor is definitely more pleasant.

Reactions: f1vefour

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Hmmm let's see...
2ml in my Smok Nord pod
3ml in my Smoant Pasito (which I won on here via the Fasttech threads
10ml in my black Solomon 2
5ml +/- in my silver Solomon 2
3ml +/- in my Juggerknot mini
5ml +/- in my Zeus
3ml +/- in my Nano Wasp RTA
1ml ish in my VLS RDA
2ml x2 in my OBS Engine Nanos

So, about 32ml on average..... Per Day!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Hmmm let's see...
2ml in my Smok Nord pod
3ml in my Smoant Pasito (which I won on here via the Fasttech threads
10ml in my black Solomon 2
5ml +/- in my silver Solomon 2
3ml +/- in my Juggerknot mini
5ml +/- in my Zeus
3ml +/- in my Nano Wasp RTA
1ml ish in my VLS RDA
2ml x2 in my OBS Engine Nanos

So, about 32ml on average..... Per Day!
That's doing some major vaping right there.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I suspect most of us that use multiple devices in a day vape more than we realize. I have 6 setups going at a time and shift between them depending on what I am doing or even where I am in the house. For example I use my penguin when driving because it is light and I can hold on to it and the steering wheel at the same time. I use my REO when gaming because of the big juice bottle and if I knock it over it is more like to break the table than it is is to break itself. By the couch I have the Fuchai squonker for those big billowy soft clouds that are so relaxing when watching a movie late at night. I have an old school mech + dripper for testing new liquid mixes or those rarely vaped flavors I have a hankering for. I have a Frankenskull clone squonker in the kitchen as if it gets knocked over or knocked off the counter it is not likely to break.I have a provari on the nightstand for those I can't sleep times or that first early morning vape on the weekends when I am not rushing out of bed. I don't refill everything every day so it is kind of hard to estimate how much I am actually using.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread