How My Penstyle Withstood Nature's Forces (When I Lost It)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Ok, so I lost my penstyle a couple of weeks back at a party. It slipped out of my pocket. No big deal really, I had more batteries and spare atomizers so it wasn't a huge loss. Still sucked, but not huge.

Well, a week after the party we were at the same place and my friend, who was walking around the back for some random reason, found what he thought to be a really cool pen, only to find that it was my penstyle (minus the mouthpiece, but who cares about those)! I figured, oh great that's pretty awesome that he found them by chance. Too bad it rained most of the weak and it's probably useless now. I go home, clean the atomizer just for the hell of it and charge the battery and wouldn't you know it? Both work perfectly fine. I was shocked. And yet somehow these things get busted and replace constantly by us! The hell is going on here.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
128707727228102542.jpg

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
About a month ago, I had to interview an employer. I had my penstyle in my pocket. I did not use it while there. As soon as I left, I drove across the street to a gas station to grab a cup of coffee and use the restroom. I reached into my pocket and my pen was gone. Nuts!

So I immediately went back to where I had parked....not there. Retraced my steps to the employers door....nothing. Thought I must have dropped it inside somewhere because I could not see it anywhere.

Anyhoo...about 2 weeks later, I had to go back to this same employer so what the heck, thought I'd take another look for the pen since I parked in just about the same spot. It had snowed a little too since my last visit.

So as I was walking....and this is the honest to God truth....there I saw a black pen laying in the snow! Yay! Picked it up............and that's exactly what it was....a pen.....a freakin' black pen! Nuts again! Now what could be the odds that someone could drop a black pen right in the line of where I lost mine....and it was laying there right at that time?

Eh....glad it worked for you Russell. I would have loved to find mine and tried to fire it back up again. BTW....I did ask that employer if he happened to find a black "pen-type thing" in his office after my last visit and he said no. And nuts again!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread