Penstyle Comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Hello All! I have a quick question for all you Pen users. I have the RN4072 (I think that's the number) generic pen from Puresmoker and really love it. But of course, I've heard great things about Janty. Now, from my digging around I've found that apparently Janty uses the DSE801 atomizer for their Pens. If this is the case, could any forum members who have tried both please give me a comparison and their preference of the two? I like my mini for going out and about but I love the pen for the battery length and the throat hit is great when dripping. I'm just wondering if it's worth investing in a Janty as well. I'm not overly concerned with the usb or anything at the moment, just the best pen. Thanks in advance for all the help!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I started vaping with an RN4072 and was happy with it. Now I also have a Janty Kissbox classic and it's what I use most of the time. It's a better experience in my view, I use the USB battery and manual switch, they are an added bonus. The atomiser outperforms anything else I've tried but it took me a long time to get used to it.

Leaford did a review of the Janty classic recently, you might want to have a look for that in the video reviews section. If you're not interested in switches and USB stuff that might be another good option for you.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I dont have a Janty yet, I can't afford it but from what others have said about it I would say go for it! As Kate said, have a look at the reviews and don't forget if you got for the Janty Kissbox classic extended you even get to vape powered by USB at your computer! The USB lets you unplug from the computer and continue to vape because it has an inline battery how kewl is that! If that wasn't enough, you even get to choose between an automatic switch, manual switch or both, the colour of the ecig and their e-liquid is awesome!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
The Rn4072 and DSE 891 are indistinguishable. Puresmoker and e-smokeytreats carry them.

The biggest visible difference in the Janty (or in the Sedansa Diva which has the same atomizer type) is that it has 4 large easily visible airholes. The diference in performance is that the Janty has a lighter draw and makes more vapor. The regular Janty Classic atomizer that I've used have been more powerful than the Janty Kissbox Classic atomizers I've tried, but they just revamped them so that may no longer be the case,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread