How often do you clean your e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVape

Oct 19, 2015
How often do you all clean your e cigs, I've just cleaned out a friend's Aspire K1 starter kit and oh my it was grotty. I always like to keep on top of mine, but it really looks like he hadn't!

I was just about to get started on the pin and the grime around it before he snatched it back off me. Oh well :danger: :lol:

Reactions: David Wolf

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
How often do you all clean your e cigs, I've just cleaned out a friend's Aspire K1 starter kit and oh my it was grotty. I always like to keep on top of mine, but it really looks like he hadn't!

I was just about to get started on the pin and the grime around it before he snatched it back off me. Oh well :danger: [emoji38]
Well I regularly clean my mods when I have the RDA/tank off when refilling.
It's easy to run a q-tip in the 510 threading/pin area...and of course I use a paper towel with a dab of alcohol to give the entire mod a quick wipe down.. my mods are all dual battery (except for one) I use a q-tip dipped in alcohol to periodically clean the contacts and battery tray inside the mod... for me good maintenance and dependability go hand in hand, and I've had a couple of these boxes for over 6 months now that work great vaping them everyday.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xVape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread