How to measure what is considered heavy/moderate vaping etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Yeah, once I accidentally the whole thing. It was crazy. :laugh:

Seriously though . . . my vaping has leveled off after 3 months of vaping. I've gotten closer to my "sweet spot" with 5v and higher VG% of juice. I had a passthrough at my computer and in my car because I never stopped puffing, LOL. Now, every 10 minutes I have . . . mmmmm . . . a cigarette's worth of vaping.

zapp1982

Oct 21, 2010
KY
Anyone else hear Jeff Foxworthys voice while reading this thread?

You might be a heavy vapor if:

1. Your running out of Outlets in your house because there is a battery charging on all of them.

2. You have ever "Gone looking" for the mailman because you were low on juice.

3. You spend more money on vaping supplies than you used to on analogs. (Or rent and food! lol)

MEEKJAYNE

Jan 11, 2011
HOUSTON TX
If you carry your PV around like Bob Dole carries a pen, you might be a heavy vaper.
:lol: if all your vaping paraphernalia is starting to look a little suspicious ie syringe, tweezers, scissors, qtips and tiny handmade tools made from paper clips, safety pins and bobby pins, you might be a heavy vapor. True story.:p

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now

1. Your running out of Outlets in your house because there is a battery charging on all of them.

3. You spend more money on vaping supplies than you used to on analogs. (Or rent and food! lol)

Ya umm:oops: :lol:

Gulliverfoyle

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
NJ
I am a notorious mailman stalker. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy and going to harm him one day. It's OK because I'm pretty sure he is crazy as well, guy disappears randomly, shows up in his own car, weird.

Shinypaladin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Jackson TN USA
smartvapes.com
Last night after a night out drinking, I sat here reading ECF and went through almost a whole tank(1ml/24mg) in a couple of hours...is that considered heavy? I didn't feel like I over did it. Felt pretty good actually.

not really if you are 3 days in like your banner says vape whatever you feel is necessary so you don't even feel like a analog i say. If you don't feel like you over did it then you probably didn't! how many times did we smoke too much after a few drinks? I know I did often.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
You know you are a heavy vaper when you argue with the mailman.

"What do you mean it's not here?"

"Well, sir, I just don't have it. They will give it to me as soon as it comes in."

"I know it's in. The USPS tracking site said it was scanned through at 4:15 this morning."

"All I can tell you , sir, is that as soon as I get it I will bring it to you. Have a good day!" (drives off to the next mailbox)

(Vaper, fumbles with the keypad on his Iphone, then runs down the street after the mail truck)

"WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE! STOP! IT SAYS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! STOP! STOP! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!!!

P-Dub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
Santa Rita,GU, USA
What about if you are using cartomizers that are pre filled? I find that the # of drags per cart is different depending on the manufacturer. Even the number of drags per cart can vary within a five pack of carts from the same mfgr. (Quality Controll, Age,?) as well, what battery you are using. I know that I am using more juice per drag with my pass through than my standard 808, and more on my long 808 than standard and more on the manual batteries than the automatics. I really think the only way to really know is if you are dripping or using tanks. That way you really can more easily account for the volume of juice that you are averaging per day and then make a determination of how heavy of a vaper you really are.

VAP3n00b

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Orange County, CA
not really if you are 3 days in like your banner says vape whatever you feel is necessary so you don't even feel like a analog i say. If you don't feel like you over did it then you probably didn't! how many times did we smoke too much after a few drinks? I know I did often.

I am 3 days in and go through 2-3 tanks per day of the 24mg stuff. I feel better than I have in a decade. I almost feel a huge sense of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread