The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How to measure what is considered heavy/moderate vaping etc.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by pelachile, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OwnedByAGrey

OwnedByAGrey Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    If you carry your PV around like Bob Dole carries a pen, you might be a heavy vaper.

2. FreakyStylie

FreakyStylie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    The Internet
    Yeah, once I accidentally the whole thing. It was crazy. :laugh:

Seriously though . . . my vaping has leveled off after 3 months of vaping. I've gotten closer to my "sweet spot" with 5v and higher VG% of juice. I had a passthrough at my computer and in my car because I never stopped puffing, LOL. Now, every 10 minutes I have . . . mmmmm . . . a cigarette's worth of vaping.

3. Gulliverfoyle

Gulliverfoyle Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 13, 2010
    NJ
    That's terrible. But that's me. Yeah I got a lab, so what?

4. Stownz

Stownz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2010
    Guthrie, OK
    If you take your PV to bed with you, so you can snugglez it and keep it warm: you might be a heavy vapor

5. VonDrukinski

VonDrukinski Full Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Salt Lake City
    Crap. I had my landlord install a new outlet in my bedroom so I could use my passthru in bed without chaining usb extention cables across the room...

6. Rosa

Rosa Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    Beaverton, Oregon!
    If you want to produce a re-make of "Blade Runner" for the SOLE purpose of showing off your mods,,, you might be a heavy vaper.

7. The other day at work I was going over some numbers on a spreadsheet with a yellow high lighter in one hand and my PV in the other. Well, after about hour I had yellow lips.:facepalm:

8. zapp1982

zapp1982 Full Member

Oct 21, 2010
    KY
    Anyone else hear Jeff Foxworthys voice while reading this thread?

You might be a heavy vapor if:

1. Your running out of Outlets in your house because there is a battery charging on all of them.

2. You have ever "Gone looking" for the mailman because you were low on juice.

3. You spend more money on vaping supplies than you used to on analogs. (Or rent and food! lol)

9. MEEKJAYNE

MEEKJAYNE Full Member

Jan 11, 2011
    HOUSTON TX
    :lol: if all your vaping paraphernalia is starting to look a little suspicious ie syringe, tweezers, scissors, qtips and tiny handmade tools made from paper clips, safety pins and bobby pins, you might be a heavy vapor. True story.:p

10. Rosa

Mar 18, 2010
    Beaverton, Oregon!
    LOL! I have one charging behind my couch!

11. UntamedRose

UntamedRose PV Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    Ya umm:oops: :lol:

12. Gulliverfoyle

Gulliverfoyle Senior Member Verified Member

Dec 13, 2010
    NJ
    I am a notorious mailman stalker. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy and going to harm him one day. It's OK because I'm pretty sure he is crazy as well, guy disappears randomly, shows up in his own car, weird.

13. VAP3n00b

VAP3n00b Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Orange County, CA
    Last night after a night out drinking, I sat here reading ECF and went through almost a whole tank(1ml/24mg) in a couple of hours...is that considered heavy? I didn't feel like I over did it. Felt pretty good actually.

14. Shinypaladin

Shinypaladin Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2011
    Jackson TN USA
    not really if you are 3 days in like your banner says vape whatever you feel is necessary so you don't even feel like a analog i say. If you don't feel like you over did it then you probably didn't! how many times did we smoke too much after a few drinks? I know I did often.

15. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    You know you are a heavy vaper when you argue with the mailman.

"What do you mean it's not here?"

"Well, sir, I just don't have it. They will give it to me as soon as it comes in."

"I know it's in. The USPS tracking site said it was scanned through at 4:15 this morning."

"All I can tell you , sir, is that as soon as I get it I will bring it to you. Have a good day!" (drives off to the next mailbox)

(Vaper, fumbles with the keypad on his Iphone, then runs down the street after the mail truck)

"WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE! STOP! IT SAYS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! STOP! STOP! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!!!

16. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Very subjective. I am a heavy vaper; my husband is not. We both smoked about 15 cigs a day, but he concentrated his, I spread mine out. He vapes about 50 vapes a day, I vape about 600. He is satisfied; I am satisfied!

17. P-Dub

P-Dub Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Santa Rita,GU, USA
    What about if you are using cartomizers that are pre filled? I find that the # of drags per cart is different depending on the manufacturer. Even the number of drags per cart can vary within a five pack of carts from the same mfgr. (Quality Controll, Age,?) as well, what battery you are using. I know that I am using more juice per drag with my pass through than my standard 808, and more on my long 808 than standard and more on the manual batteries than the automatics. I really think the only way to really know is if you are dripping or using tanks. That way you really can more easily account for the volume of juice that you are averaging per day and then make a determination of how heavy of a vaper you really are.

18. Rosa

Mar 18, 2010
    Beaverton, Oregon!
    @P-Dub: That's true, if your cartos seem to vary in their liquid volume it would be hard to keep track. Most of us refill with e-liquid so it's pretty easy to track regardless of the method, just figure out how long a bottle of e-liquid lasts.

19. VAP3n00b

VAP3n00b Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Orange County, CA
    I am 3 days in and go through 2-3 tanks per day of the 24mg stuff. I feel better than I have in a decade. I almost feel a huge sense of freedom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.