Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Geez Ralph and Amy you have both gotten SLOW! :D

Ha! That's cause when you finally grow up you realize it is better to take it slow instead of responding in ten seconds flat! LOL!

That's a good one Jeff and I once had a couple of ditzes take my chuck at work thinking it was a tool, though I am sure I could probably remove nuts with some degree of success, as that is what they were attempting to do.

The fun begins, bought the hubby a tablet, he's never been on a computer before. I sure hope the set up is easy on the thing, not so much fun to do that with gadgets that aren't yours. (I really want one now)

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Saturday posts and pron. Good way to start the morning. I see my banner chuck is in there and yes, those endcaps are sweet. I have an endcap like that, only thing I noticed is if you drop your chuck a ton you have a better chance of bending the carto off the base. LOL
Now I can ship out my others for some work.

Bad way to start the morning is getting woke up at 5 when I have to work the night shift and a turn around. Hey NSG! Pup is doing well, he's at 55lbs now, not sure where he'll end up. He's still a short thing in my book but very long. Reminds me of Cotton Hill from King of the Hill when he stands up.

Ralph, got hubby a Toshiba Thrive. Was a bit more than I wanted to spend but we liked it better plus any plug ins are easier. I got it started all up for him but I can't figure out some basics yet, I stumbled on the bookmark thing but can't find the bookmark tab-that kind of stuff but all in all pretty easy. Any suggestions on which ap I should install for virus protection seeing I can't use my norton on it?
I downloaded a wgn weather ap, again, I am not skilled at learning what to do to navigate around the site but I will figure it out. After he woke me up to turn the thing on he seemed to be able to figure it out a bit. We figured it was time for him to be able to access the internet on his own. :)

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Welcome to the 20th century, Amy's hubby. Next stop, the 21st.
LOL! Poor guy. At least now he can look up stuff instead of asking me to do it and then explain and or print it out for him!
Funny you should say it that way Poeia, our ultimate plan is to go way back once we move. We'll live with less gas and electric, raise our own food etc etc. I'd give up the cell phones in a heart beat if I could get away with it. Already gave up cable.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
BartonFink-Peeking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread