How to tell if PCC needs charging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookin2quit

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
La Mesa, California, United States
The title basically says it all. I read through the guide, but it doesn't talk about this there, only says that the red light will come on when it's charging. I just had the unpleasant surprise of putting a battery, which I knew needed charging, into my PCC and finding out that it wasn't charging. So when I got around a USB port I plugged the PCC in and it turns out it needed charging so it wasn't charging my batt. Anyway, is there a way to tell when the PCC needs to be charged other than just plugging it in and finding out that way?

PS--My sig says 1 day vaping, but that's because I reset it due to a slipup. Have actually been using my VK for about a month now and previously (back in like July or August) used a 510

toad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
Colorado
PS--My sig says 1 day vaping, but that's because I reset it due to a slipup. Have actually been using my VK for about a month now and previously (back in like July or August) used a 510

Just go back and change the values to what you want, then hit the Update Sig button. You will be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread