Charging PCC while charging battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
UK
While i'm waiting for my XL kit to arrive I am having to use my PCC to charge my batteries. Does it matter if you charge the PCC while you are charging a battery?

P.s Ordered some flue cured tobacco carts from a local vendor so I could use my VK until my order from V4L gets here. All I can say is it's the grossest taste! Anyone every tried it? It's like liquorice flavored cigar, or as my girlfriend puts it "it smell like bonfire". Don't think I will buy it again.

Ethereal

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
UK
Thanks K9Luvr just wanted to be sure. Well I can't wait for my order of carts and juice from V4L to get here. I found a UK site selling FSUSA liquids but it's expensive and only have 10mm bottles so far although they are getting some 30mm soon I hear but too expensive.

The VK batts are great but just want to have the full experience with their carts now!

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I have ordered the honey flue cured tobacco from several vendors. All are good. I generally vape Hopscotch or Butterscotch Almond and don't like many tobacco flavors except for a few that are especially mild. Now, these honey flue cured tobaccos juices are from the highest rated suppliers on ECF so that may be the difference. But I have noticed that the honey flue cured is milder than the plain flue cured, too. Some of them are sweetish and others have very little sweetnes.

My DH doesn't like the sweet flavors I love but he does like the honey flue cured tobacco juices even if they are a little on the sweet side. His daily vape is a very mild Cuban.

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread