The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How well would a REO Grand handle Vaping 100% VG / Nic ..and nothing else ?

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by sdep, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sdep

sdep Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2013
    Las Vegas, USA
    How well would a REO Grand handle Vaping 100% VG / Nic ..and nothing else ?

Anyone doing this and are you using your REO product ? Please give your input.

I'm switching over to the 100% VG / Nic and Nothing else and really need a Mod that can handle the duty.

BTW..I get my Nic from Wizard

Steve -

2. NicoHolic

NicoHolic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2013
    USA
    It handles it just fine. In fact, I read somewhere the REO Grand was originally designed for use with 100%VG (it ships with a tube reducer for thinner juices).

All the REO owners (Reonauts) hang out in the REOS Mods vendor sub-forum here on ECF (known as Reoville). Quite a few of them are vaping unflavored nic. You'll get answers to all your REO questions there.

3. sdep

sdep Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2013
    Las Vegas, USA
    Thanks I will go there now !

Steve -

4. louis

louis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2010
    Mt Vernon,Texas
    I use Alien Visions juice which is 100 % VG & the Reo digest it like a champ. Just have to clean or replace the coil a little more often.

Louia

5. louis

louis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2010
    Mt Vernon,Texas
    This is an update to my previous post.
    Was going to rewick my mini & decided o try ss mesh for a change. It worked so well I have converted my grand also.
    What you end up with is a horiiz. genny that you pump. The flavor is great & I get 8 to 10 good hits before having to pump.
    If you have tried a genny you gotta' try this. You make a genny wick the same as on a vertical coil but just lay it on it's side & put on your RBA.
    400 mesh will wick 100& VG just fine.

louis

6. pmoraldo

pmoraldo REO Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Gilbert, Arizona
    All I use is 100% vg or close to it and the ONLY devices i use are Reo's with no problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.