Ok so I am going to slowly taper down the nic by adding more and more 100% vg until its all vg will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicecrafter

Jun 3, 2011
portland, or
So here are my plans. I bought some really nice high grade 100% vg. I have some nic juice left - some 36% and some 18%. I am planning on mixing all that together in one larger bottle and slowly over time just adding more and more vg until the nic is so diluted it is nothing. That way I will never 'know" how much nic I am getting and that way cannot stress about not getting enough. I also wont know when the nic is so dilute it is all vg (therefore completely free of nicotine and cigarettes and ecigs!!!).

*is there anything I need to know?

*Will vaping 100% vg kill my atomizer?

*Ive been diluting it with a few drops of water and mixing it really well. Is this ok?

Thank you

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Worth a try. You might add a set amount of VG to the bottle each day, maybe half of the amount you're pulling out to vape, depending on how quickly you want to taper off.

Myself, I would pre-thin the VG with water until it's near the viscosity of PG. That would be 4 parts VG + 1 part water. This will mix more quickly in your large bottle and give a more consistent juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread