How would you like 'Try me E-cigs' at 9.99?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sorry for the double post (mod please delete)

Ok, so i finally got a chance to post up some images! Sorry for the poor quality, had to use my blackberry to take the pics and vids.

The video really doesn't do the vapour justice but can give you an idea of vapour production.

I have found that this e cig works better with carts rather than dripping, although if you drip right it can still perform to optimum levels. Just don't put too much juice in.

Also, i am thinking of stocking some protable power packs that are compatible with the device, at the moment i am using one from DX and it works beautifully. When not in use, just leave it to charge in your pocket. Has enough charge to charge 7dead batts. It really is great.

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Picture time! I'm definitely interested.

hope the pics help!

How long does the atomzer and battery last as compared to the 510. If you drip how many drops do you add. Can you refill the cartridges.

I like to drop around 2-3 drops at a time, works well like that, anymore and vapour production starts to drop off as it gets flooded. Carts are refillable like other supermini carts. Atomizer is lasting great, i have never had that burn't taste, so far pretty damn consistent. Thanks for the interest, hope this helps

Isn't it going to look like every other super mini? :D

look the same, i think the atomizer is slightly different. Also, threads are inverted.

Also.

This could be a beneficial gift.

By the way, i could use a pack of spare atomizers and big manual 510 batteries/usb charger - couldn't find those an Your page.

Hi there Nam, thanks for showing interest.

I'm affraid i don;t stock the larger batteries or usb chargers yet, but i am have some atomizers, if you wanna PM me with the number you are after i can give you a price.

Thanks

PS: Shipment of 50 try me packs to arrive in roughly 10 days

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I would be interested.

I'll make sure to let you know when they arrive!

Thanks for the pix Freddo! Hmmm....guess I will have to order PCCs with those? I've never used them myself but if the intended parties could charge batts on the go, they would probably love that!

Lu

The PCC is great. You can use it to power your usb passthroughs and charge your mobile phones and ipods too! Should be cheap also. Very easy to charge on the go...small...quick...sleek...easy!

Anyway, glad you liked the pics!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK Freddo....I'm in for 2, plus 2 batts, plus 2 attys, plus 2 PCCs. And that will equal minus 2 Xmas gifts I have to worry about now :p

Both of these smokers smoke a pack or a bit less per day....and have expressed an interest in at least cutting down, if not quitting totally. Can't wait to see how it goes for them. Almost as exciting as getting my own first PV! :D

Lu

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
I was burned by SmokingEverywhere with their 'trial offer' for $9.95 shipping and handling etc, so I'm a little leery right now of anything that sounds anything like a trial offer like that, anything that has potential to suck you into a long arrangement that you can't get out of and ends up being 'an offer you can't refuse'

if that's not what you mean, as a result of the SmokingEverywhere fiaso that a growing number of people have encountered and are aware of, you might take extra care to differentiate between what happened there and what you do mean and what happens after your 'try me' phrase of things

its an unfortunate but true aspect of things that you may have to go out of your way to counter the bad effects of somebody else's 'works' in this area.

(for me its not just with e-cigs, I'm all kinds of jumpy now to even see something on TV about anything, any product at that suggests would could even be something like this, as if just even SEEING such an offer is gonna somehow jump out off the TV or computer and somhow 'get' me, heh. Its gonna be a while before I partake in anything like that again, I don't care if its e-cigs or 'clean your colon' subscriptions, 'cigarest' 'great hits of the 70's CD collections' 'columbia house records' or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread