Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Tasty. It reminds me of Waffle House pecan waffles before you put the syrup on.
Nice. How nutty is it? I am now really enjoying the Virginia Blend. The juices taste changed on me for the better. Getting smoky toasty tobacco notes. And the floral taste went almost totally away even on the atomizer I used to review it originally :( Guess I have two videos now that are pointless.

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
Nice. How nutty is it? I am now really enjoying the Virginia Blend. The juices taste changed on me for the better. Getting smoky toasty tobacco notes. And the floral taste went almost totally away even on the atomizer I used to review it originally :( Guess I have two videos now that are pointless.

I'd say it was more buttery than nutty and just a bit sweet.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I'd say it was more buttery than nutty and just a bit sweet.
Cool. I might try it one of these days. For some reason I can't vape nutty juice is it more of a hint of nut or does it have a nut base? How does the WTA make you feel?

Just heard from Aroma shake the bottles well. I usually shake my ejuice before I vape to help the flavoring but with WTA it is a different density so it settles in the bottles. Interesting right? Just passing that tid bit on.

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
Cool. I might try it one of these days. For some reason I can't vape nutty juice is it more of a hint of nut or does it have a nut base? How does the WTA make you feel?

I have no idea about the nut base. From the description it's supposed to taste like a cuban with a hint of cherry.

To me, the strongest taste is the "buttery" one. Keep in mind that I only quit smoking a couple of weeks ago, so my tastebuds might still be off, but have returned enough that Doritos now taste horrible.

The WTA is good for those moments when my brain is "BUT I WANNA REAL CIGARETTE." I don't really know if it makes me feel any particular way other than cutting down on the rage issues I usually have when I quit smoking. Also, I don't have the insomnia I had with just nicotine juice if I vape before bed.

Just heard from Aroma shake the bottles well. I usually shake my ejuice before I vape to help the flavoring but with WTA it is a different density so it settles in the bottles. Interesting right? Just passing that tid bit on.

Ah, I shake them all before use anyways.

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I have no idea about the nut base. From the description it's supposed to taste like a cuban with a hint of cherry.

To me, the strongest taste is the "buttery" one. Keep in mind that I only quit smoking a couple of weeks ago, so my tastebuds might still be off, but have returned enough that Doritos now taste horrible.

Interesting. So it is like a buttery tobacco? Tell me if the taste changes for you. Takes some time to get all the taste buds back and juices change with time. :)

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
Interesting. So it is like a buttery tobacco? Tell me if the taste changes for you. Takes some time to get all the taste buds back and juices change with time. :)

I don't really have a frame of reference as far as light tobacco -- back when I smoked a pipe I smoked the darkest stuff I could find.

As for how it ages, I can't vouch for that -- I'm about out (I ordered a tiny bottle, and the stuff is tasty). But it's something I would definitely order again.

My best suggestion would be to get a small bottle and try it for yourself :D

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I don't really have a frame of reference as far as light tobacco -- back when I smoked a pipe I smoked the darkest stuff I could find.

As for how it ages, I can't vouch for that -- I'm about out (I ordered a tiny bottle, and the stuff is tasty). But it's something I would definitely order again.

My best suggestion would be to get a small bottle and try it for yourself :D

NP. Just for 12 bucks a pop it is worth finding out more. Defiantly going to get more P-38 , their cappuccino and their clove. Just if it changes give me a heads up. Sounds great but going to put it on the back burner till I hear more. :) Anyways thanks.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
just a friendly correction:
its Vapelicious rather than VapeAlicious thats doing the WTA. (both names are valid juice vendors)

To read more on WTA and what I think of them click here
I am going to talk about WTA from Aroma. To read what I think of Vapalicious version read my review here or the ECF thread here.

There is alot of fear mongering about WTA. I use it. I bought some and I am really impressed I am buying more. I am already running low on P 38 and there are new flavors that I want to try. Despite having soo much ejuice that I probably can't vape it all before it goes bad, I am buying more. I have no clue on the long term health effects. I think it is harmless but I am no doctor or scientist. I have been to the doctor since and got xray and MRI (I am a cancer survivor) and everything looks fine. All I know is;

1. It provides a calming effect like an analog that I don't feel as much with regular ejuice.
2. I end up vaping less with WTA. (4ml a day down to 2-3 ml a day)
3. It removes my cravings for analogs better then my previous method of looking at list of what I paid for to vape.
4. I can go alot longer even hours with out vaping.
5. It makes me feel really good. (like the buzz after a beer)
It is no miracle cure for insomnia or makes me see pink elephants but it does the 5 things I listed above. To some it might cure insomnia and do other things. For me it does not.
As with everything, use at your own risk. I just think it is way better then smoking. It has helped me stay of analogs for over a year.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
just a friendly correction:
its Vapelicious rather than VapeAlicious thats doing the WTA. (both names are valid juice vendors)
Sorry for the error. I made it before. Maybe unconsciously I want Vapealicious do do wta juices. Twigs and Berries will be great with WTA IMHO. I am thinking about ordering some more. Any recommendations for other juices from there or have you vaped something like Twigs and Berries? Guess I am going to have to order that and add some unflavored WTA. Again sorry. Just because I did not like their Gold Rush and Ginger Bread does not mean I dislike that company. I vaped all of D's all day and Twigs and Berries before I could review them. Will get a bigger bottle then sample size soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread